The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a 3CS Jacket and Pant of Your Choice!

Sweet contest! I heard about this company through a shop in Methven, NZ. I’m here from the states extending my winter working on the mountain teaching little shredders! The endless winter! And with that being said my gear is getting worn a lot….

Being able to rock the women’s Sentry jacket (in port) both here and the other side of the world would allow me to stand out in America and be part of the culture in the Southern Hemisphere. With a longer fit and space to move and plenty of pockets this jacket is the perfect amount of comfort, practicality and style to get my shred on! Not to mention this style jacket is easy to go from the slopes to après while still looking fresh.

Every booty needs love… in the form of some pants which allow movement and the Dakota fit (in black) does just that! Room to move and stomp my tricks. With ghetto slits for that extra Steeze and pockets for all my essentials, a tool, my pass and some cash what else could I need?

Going back home with some sick new gear from another country would just top off my experience here.

3CS…it’s how you dress to impress wink

-Cori
Aspen, CO U.S.A
Thanks guys!

The Baltimore tempest black jacket

And the Silas pants in granite

I would drag my balls through endless kilometres of smashed tooheys new longnecks just to get a glimpse of these fine threads!

Truman pants
Color: Black
Size: M

511 Sorsa 2 in 1 jacket
Color: Farmers
Size: M

i like 3CS because they do what there ment to keep the weather out and the warmth in and uses the oldest rule in the book when it comes to there rad designs they “Keep It Simple Stupid” and by that it’ll never let you down. I like the Farmers color because it suits a country kid like me and like i said mate the pants are cool because there simple and well designed perfect for oz conditions.

Yewwwww keen shredding the pow dude!!!!

Todd mc - 13 July 2014 09:44 PM

The Baltimore tempest black jacket

And the Silas pants in granite

I would drag my balls through endless kilometres of smashed tooheys new longnecks just to get a glimpse of these fine threads!

You have to walk past a few pubs on the way to the local board store, Todd?????

Box Head - 24 June 2014 04:27 PM

Entries close at midnight on Sunday, July 13th, 2014 (AEST). The winner will be announced the following week.

Does that mean this week or next week seeing as the sunday it closed was this week??

Anyhow if we can know the answer soon so i can rejoice in my win or internet scorn the actual winner before my week up at falls, it would be trombonerous!!!

The winner will be announced today — guaranteed. Sit tight and best of luck! grin

Your bag of money is sitting in your backyard cool grin

Umm I think you will find it is my bag of money!

Don’t claim it as your own!

Anyway how did you get past Chilli? raspberry

You all need ya heads checked… its my bag’o cash money dollar!!!! Hahahahah!!

Chilli likes me too wink

woof

Thanks for all the cash offers, but I have nothing to do with the decision haha. LOL

So many good entries. I don’t envy the guys at 3CS with their looming decision. Best of luck, everyone!

Pfft we all know you have no power!

I was actually hoping Chilli would deliver my dollars to Boxy - He may be able to move out of your cupboard!

If that cheque I sent last week bounces, I’ll send ya another one!!!!!

Lets start by saying a HUGE thanks to all who got involved with this giveaway.

We were blown away to see the detail that everyone went to with their entries.

Here at 3CS we take a lot of pride in what we do and what we are building, and always maintain a strong focus in keeping 3CS true to its roots.

The detail in your entries not only allowed us to gauge how well our direction is being received but has also given you a great voice in what works for you personally.

Picking a winner was incredibly hard with a solid number of entries fighting for the win.

In the end it can only be one, and that goes to surferguy 56.

For all of us here at 3CS HQ the extra element that got it across the line was a simple paragraph that spoke volumes on what we all love about Snowboarding.

“Riding, for me is a much loved passion. It makes me feel alive, illuminated and unstoppable. From the moment I wake up and throw my gear on, to the moment i step outside into that brisk fresh air, to putting on my headphones and bringing my goggles down over my eye balls and scoping out what lines i wanna ride on the chair lift ride up.. It all boils down to that magical moment when you strap in, aim for the bottom and share your stoke with your friends… Stoke and memories that will last a life time.”

Due to there being so many great entries we’ve decided to also give away 4 Shout Out Prize Packs (or sympathy packs which ever way you want to look at it).

Big Shout Out Prize Packs go to:

Spaz – For your love of Snowboarding and determination, even when faced with the battles of cold urticaria, we salute you!!

Maggiefea – For a sensational poem that would make us feel really guilty if we didn’t give you a prize.

Mizu Kuma – For the all star cast narration, OTT detailed descriptions and un-questionable support for 3CS.

Trentradpants – For trying to pull the cute baby card only to trip up by scaring us with thoughts of your testicles.

Make contact with promo(at)boardworld.com.au so we can organise your prizes.

Again, a massive thanks to all who entered and we look forward to running another giveaway soon.

See you on the mountain,

3CS

Bloody hell, that was quick!!!!!

Congrats Surfer!!!!! Yeeeewwww!!!!! shaka

And to be given a Sympathy Pack when it wasn’t even in the pipeline!!!!!

How can you not love this company?????

I love you 3CS!!!!!  kissing_heart