The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Girls shred

Ladies, I was thinking of choosing a day/weekend that all the girls of Boardworld could catch up and ride together.

If everyone is going to the shred, would you be willing to come down a day earlier and make it a Thursday shred?

I am only taking the Friday off work (if that even gets approved!)

So probably wont work for me.

Sorry!

Happy to a Sunday “girls’ day (on a board and not work, Dylan gifted me his GNU yesterday so now I have a full set up permanently grin ) any other time in the season and we should be able to get Billy up from Melbourne maybe?

I think H0z would prefer a Sunday as well, if we don’t do it on a weekend she is already on annual leave for?

Whatever is easiest for the masses I’m happy with, it’s so easy for me to go up for just a day trip so whatevs shaka

Depends what Sunday..  Usually I have friday/saturday off but I’m juggling a few of them around to be sat/sun etc. Let me know of a rough day/date and ill let you know if I can make it work smile

You pick a couple of dates that are good for you (even the ones you already have booked in!)

Blizz and I can prob make it work.

ozgirl - 02 June 2014 01:08 PM

You pick a couple of dates that are good for you (even the ones you already have booked in!)

Blizz and I can prob make it work.

Yep easy for us to work around your dates shred

Sundays are just best for me to “free ski” as such.

If I am gonna pay for a day to board then I wanna go home earlier than 7pm!

I’d be up for the Thursday pre-shred!

Sundays wouldn’t be any good for me if it’s in nsw. I’d need to take the Monday off and couldn’t cos i need to save all my annual leave for honeymoon!

Hey, just throwing am idea out there, wana do a half day on one of the weekend days of the shred…  Meet up in the morning, board till lunch then regroup with every one else…  Mr.h0z and I will buy a ticket for one, maybe 2 days at thredbo (funds dependant on amount of days - but definitely one) to ride with everyone for the shred.  (we are in jindy from 18-31st of August)

Just seems like a few of the melb girls will be there too! Maybe even get some footage/photos to put up as well!

I think its a great idea H0z

Sounds like a plan my only thought is that I think if we do the Race on Saturday it will be in the morning sometime? Maybe night but I think the start time/date will be a consideration for the girls shred.

Hey girls, I’m still hoping for time off for the shred!! I’ve emailed the boss, praying for a good response!!  clap

Come to Melbs, we’ll have a shred day then tongue rolleye