The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Decks are dooope! 

I dont know if many of you have ridden the Boardworld deck before but I highly approve. I got my first one a few weeks back and the concave is perfect, the pop is great, they are NOT heavy at all and the graphic is nice and simple. Has anybody else given these a go? I hashtagged the decks on instagram but it looks like only Eamon and I ride them which is a crying shame! :(

facebook pic of my Boardworld Deck/ setup

https://www.facebook.com/Rileyjadeskatepage

Ive been riding them for a while now. Wont ride anything else.

Will be posting a review this week

How good are they! Sweet dude eyes peeled for that

Thanks for the great feedback, Riley. I’m stoked you like the deck!

I embedded the image for you and left a link to your Facebook page. Click “EDIT” on your post to see how I did it.

Looking forward to your review, Brad.

If anyone is interested, you can purchase them here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/boardworld-gear

thumbsup

I absolutely love the Boardworld decks I always ride an 8”  the concave is great and the tail and nose sizes are the best because I ride switcha and nollie heaps.

Great value for Money 10 out of 10:)

The shape looks really good from the top. Any chance of a shot from the side and/or concave?

yeh ill be posting with my review. just in the process of finihsing up another article then will be doing it

Actually here you go. Found a few pics in my phone thumbsup
This boards is 8.25

Awesome looks good as. Might jump on one of those next.

They are a nice looking deck indeed, may need to jump on one when I come over for a visit.

When are you visiting, CJ? We need to catch up. Hopefully it’s before October as Michelle and I are moving to Whistler.

fuck yeah! Thanks for fixing the pic dude

rider26 - 20 May 2014 09:37 AM

When are you visiting, CJ? We need to catch up. Hopefully it’s before October as Michelle and I are moving to Whistler.

Hoping that we are going to be over at the end of September beginning of October, just need to book the tickets. I will let you know a definite date when we book the tickets, so we can make plans to catch up.

Sorry dudes n dudettes review will now not be till end of next week. Got called in To work some camps. Sorry!

My next deck will be one of these, PLUS ill prob order some to use as shelves in P-dizzles bedroom!! Any chance you can make them 30% off again jezticles??

Yes, we can. I was planning on doing a pre-season Boardworld Gear sale anyway. I’ve just put in the request so keep an eye on it should all be on sale in the next day or so. It will be for a limited time only.