The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Screen Name Change Request

Rookie error. New to forums, full stop. Thought that snobroad would be my visible name. Don’t really want to go full out with the full name… Just wanted to meet people going boarding in Perisher this year. Can I change it please to snobroad? Gah. I’ll try to do better in the future, honest. Thanks, jade.

Hi Jade, welcome to the forums! You can change your username by clicking on the little message icon at the top of the screen then clicking username and password from the menu bar on the left hand side of the next page. Hopefully that makes sense!  grin

Welcome to Boardworld.

Tracvks, unfortunately thats not the case anymore. Only admins can change the screen names. Hopefully rider26 can get onto this asap smile

Okay, so honestly thought I knew how to work computers?! It won’t let me alter my screen name- I’m on an Ipad though… Is this why? It says administrators don’t allow changes to usernames- is that something different?, thanks for the warm welcome, hopefully I’ll get there…

Ah ah just saw your response K2. You guys are seriously prompt. I like to think I shred better than I forum post apparently!

Hi Jade,

Welcome to Boardworld. shaka

All fixed. Your login is still the same, but I’ve changed your screen name.

The 2014 Perisher thread is here.

Please feel free to PM me if you need anything else.

Welcome Snobroad (love it by the way!)

Head to the Perisher thread and say hi. But also don’t forget to introduce yourself in the Social section and the girls section!

Looking forward to meeting you on the hill! shaka