The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Michael Jackson RIP 1958 - 2009

Michael Jackson (the king of pop) has been pronounced dead after suffering a heart attack.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/people/michael-jackson-dies-of-heart-attack-report-20090626-cyjk.html

RIP Wacko Jacko.

flip…and they had a montage of farrah fawcett on the news too….did she die also? they said it;s unconfirmed about jackson so far..as of like 30 seconds ago.

Banger - 25 June 2009 10:19 PM

flip…and they had a montage of farrah fawcett on the news too….did she die also? they said it;s unconfirmed about jackson so far..as of like 30 seconds ago.

yeah i heard about farrah too… she also flaked it. Jackson still unconfirmed?? Hmmm its allllllll over the web he’s dead.

Farrah was this morning (US time).
Michael later in the day.
Michael’s death was confirmed, they say ‘heartattack’ on the news.

I would think there may be more to the story.
there were rumors he was bankrupt and trying to sell off his stuff. He’s a sad story, really.

You can’t take it away from him… he was an entertainer.

I haven’t heard anything about Farrah.

nice link J, sad end to a sad story….still i guess he made a lot of people happy over the years…and that moonwalk, crazy shit!

Wow a musical legend dead.. When I heard this I just couldn’t believe it, and to what they say was a cardiac arrest. His skills and technique will forever live on I’m sure.

I’ve got mixed feelings about all of this, he was amazingly talented in so many ways, but then he was a total freak show in other ways.

He was a complete weirdo but I must admit he was insanely talented. Never liked him, but yea, he had skill and excelled in what he did. RIP

RIP Michael . . . i just heard the news -
I been rappelling down Mount Vesuvius so a little bit out of the loop . . . when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling,  I’ll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize “Holy shit, G-RED, haven’t you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn’t some of this maybe be in your head?”

G-Red - 30 June 2009 06:43 AM

“Holy shit, G-RED, haven’t you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn’t some of this maybe be in your head?”

smoking peyote is not the proper way to get it`s full effects…..
If you had eaten it,imagine where you`d be imagining where you`d be..