The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Japan 2014/15

Poll: You goin?????
Total Votes: 36
Count me in!!!!!
Nah, I’m over the place!!!!!
I’d love to but I’ve already sold one kidney!!!!!
I’m goin elsewhere!!!!!

You will after moving to canada!

I will *hopefully* be in Japan late January 2015 smile

The husband-to-be and I are planning our honeymoon and so far we will be in France Dec/Jan visiting family and snowboarding in the French Alps.  Ideally we want to do a side trip to Japan on the way home but it will depend on whether we can get flights for a decent price. Logistically flying from Melbourne to France to Japan and then back home is looking like it’ll be pretty tough to plan.

I’m definitely heading back North at the end of this year. Still undecided on Japan or Canada….

Soooo i thought I’d get in early with this one as I’ve just committed to 2 weeks in “Japow” more notably Niseko in January next year.

Starting off this thread with a KaBoom!

Has anyone else put thoughts into doing some riding in Japan at the end of the year or early next year? If so where abouts?? Im keen to hook up for a shred for sure!

Im headed over with group of around 8 or so. Gonna be based mostly in Niseko.

Lets get the ball rolling with the who, what, when, where’s and how too’s wink

FROTH!  cool grin  shred

Wholy shit!! The threads for “next year” japan’s trips gets earlier and earlier. Actually didn’t Mizu already make one??

Anyway I am actually seriously thinking about it. Had an interview with a company that had forced closure for two weeks over Christmas. Can’t be farked sitting around sydney!

Hoping Billy goes at that time again.

I know Shane and Blizz were thinking Japan too - the kindly asked me to organise a ‘Japshred’ (anyone think of a better title? But we didn’t discuss timing.

Since we didn’t make it this year (a combo of my knee and wrist injuries, and a few others in the groups funds). We are going next January!  Haven’t organized set dates yet, but most likely 10-12 days towards the end of the month.. (just finalising our trips for perisher first, then we will start really looking into japow!) and like surferguy, we are going to Niseko! And I’m keen to shred with any bw peeps over there! smile

I merged the threads…

ozgirl - 16 May 2014 06:54 PM

I merged the threads…

I noticed oz! Thanks!!

Just got sent a few pics of my accom in NIseko.. Pimping palace!!

EVERYONE BACK TO MINE FOR JACUZZIS AND ASAHIS!!! Hahaha!

Share them grin

Or tell us where you are staying

(and yeah I sent you a notification LOL it was more for everyone else’s benefit!)

ozgirl - 16 May 2014 05:47 PM

I know Shane and Blizz were thinking Japan too - the kindly asked me to organise a ‘Japshred’ (anyone think of a better title? But they didn’t discuss timing. Oh well!

how about SHREDAMAME!!!!!!!

raspberry

and yeah I’m definitely considering a 6 month working holiday in Japan from mid/late Oct - mid/late April.

I reckon I’ll do the fyve camp again.

Iamdan - 18 May 2014 03:49 PM

I reckon I’ll do the fyve camp again.

I guess that says enough that you are going back for a second time but can you tell us more about the experience of the camp??

ozgirl - 16 May 2014 07:35 PM

Share them :-0

Or tell us where you are staying

(and yeah I sent you a notification LOL it was more for everyone else’s benefit!)

Here ya go Oz wink

wow that is nice!!!!!

and…... you gotta love a good heated toilet seat….