The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Zealand 2014

Yep!!!!!

I reckon that some accomodation can be a bit of a trek if ya don’t have wheels!!!!!

And pretty much everything to do is in the main hub!!!!! (Unless ya have a car, hahahaa)

Where have ya been lookin?????

Rattle off some names of places, and we can tell ya if there in a good spot or not!!!!!

a mate stayed at Peppers Beacon last season and recommended it.

Otherwise just been penthouses and shit up the hill on Belfast terrace and surrounds but I think we are leaning towards Peppers

If Peppers is the same/similar price, I’d go there!!!!!

The view might be slightly better up the top, but it’s pretty hard to get a shitty view from anywhere in QT!!!!!

Belfast Trce is up the back, and it might be a pretty sucky track back up the hill, especially if it’s rainin, or ya got a few injuries in ya party from the day on the hill!!!!!

Also check around the Adelaide, Hobart, Brisbane Streets area, as they can be a little cheaper, but have easy flat access from the lake road that runs along the bottom and into town!!!!!

legend - thanks mate

shaka

Ohhh, and even check out if the Novotel has any deals goin too, as it’s in a great spot!!!!!

I stayed in the penthouse of Peppers a few years ago. Was pimp, spa on the balcony, massive internal fireplace/lounge room, media room and heaps of beds.

High Roller!!!!!

Haha nah was a stuff up.

We originally paid for some shit box $60/night but it was being renovated at the time so they bumped us to Peppers, but they double booked the room so put us in the penthouse.

Nice!!!!!

Heads up, Air New Zealand are having a big sale at the moment and have $150 off return flights to NZ. Sale ends today though.

http://www.airnewzealand.com.au/150-off-return-flights-to-new-zealand

Hey all, haven’t been on this site for ages!!

Was talking to Kat from Base2 in Wanaka the other day and she was saying they had snow fall in February this year….. Let’s hope it’s a good omen!!

I’ll be heading over there late Aug, can’t wait!

I’m booked for 28-6 > 13-7. Early season snow fall would be nice but if not looking forward to exploring a beautiful country!

Pretty pumped - booked flights to Queenstown for 18-28 July.

And with this somewhat cooler weather in Canberra today July doesn’t seem too far away!

geniass - 24 March 2014 06:18 PM

Pretty pumped - booked flights to Queenstown for 18-28 July.

And with this somewhat cooler weather in Canberra today July doesn’t seem too far away!

Welcome to Boardworld, geniass! shaka