The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

TILT Action Sports Film Festival - Snow / Skate / Surf

I went to the surf session last night. “Innersection: Black” was a cool movie, but I especially enjoyed “Serendipity”. It was a really interesting and well told story about Tony Hinde (who later changed his name to Tony Hussein Hinde) and his discovery and life in the Maldives. Definitely worth watching this flick!

What tickets does Dan have for tonight? (which movie?)

If he’s going tonight it would be this:

Night four is for snow fans, with the debut of Into the Mind, the stunningly shot groundbreaking look into the minds of athletes who expose themselves to fatal risk in their quest for achievement. Also showing is the movie touted as a snow film for the ages, Few Words, which offers a visually stunning insight into the highs and life threatening lows of world champion freestyle/freeride skier Candide Thovex.

I can’t wait for MISSING tomorrow night! shaka

Correct me if I am wrong but that is two movies??

Which one does he have tickets for?

rider26 - 14 November 2013 01:50 PM

If he’s going tonight it would be this:

Night four is for snow fans, with the debut of Into the Mind, the stunningly shot groundbreaking look into the minds of athletes who expose themselves to fatal risk in their quest for achievement. Also showing is the movie touted as a snow film for the ages, Few Words, which offers a visually stunning insight into the highs and life threatening lows of world champion freestyle/freeride skier Candide Thovex.

I can’t wait for MISSING tomorrow night! shaka

See you there J!!!

ozgirl - 14 November 2013 01:58 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but that is two movies??

Which one does he have tickets for?

Both. Most nights are double movies. I think all except Monday actually.

Oh cool grin

I couldn’t decided which one I wanted to see (even though I didn’t have a choice!) but great I see both!

3 ski movies in one week!

Haha yeh but i didnt want to back track LOL

Got to see MF - Missing the other night in Bondi.

Mick is such a great surfer/traveller and all round good guy. Taylor Steele did such an amazing job to jam all that travelling into 3 weeks, with so many epic waves scored!

A must see surf vid!

Agreed. MISSING was awesome! Really enjoyed it. Probably my favourite film out of the four I watched. Very well filmed, incredible surfing, and an great story behind it.