The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win (1 of 2) UE Boom Wireless Speakers

WIN (1 OF 2) UE BOOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS

Official website: http://www.ultimateears.com/en-au/boom

Read Boardworld’s UE Boom review here

HOW TO ENTER:

Simply tell us why you should win one of the UE Boom wireless speakers. You’ve got to show us how much you want it. The two most convincing answers win. Feel free to use photos/videos as part of your entry. You must reply to this thread to enter. GO!

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

This contest closes on Friday, November 8th, at 5:00pm (AEST). The winners will be announced here on the following Monday. You may only enter once, but you may edit your entry until the closing date. This contest is open to worldwide entries.

BOARDWORLD x UE BOOM @ THREDBO RESORT

Featuring: Cohen Davies and Harley Trivic

cool grin

{this is not my entry LOL }

you dont need a third one!!!!!

You know what after going through 8 stage interview process and not getting the dream job of my life, i don’t think even f4cken UE BOOM could cheer me up but it would be a good start…..

LIFE SUCKS BALLS right about now.

oh and to add GREAT WAY TO START A WEEKEND..

trentradpants - 25 October 2013 04:08 PM

you dont need a third one!!!!!

Cant hurt for those 45hr benders I go on wink

I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!!I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!!I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! I Want It!!!!! 

So, in summing up my case!!!!! I Want It!!!!!

Cheers,

Mizu Kuma

Why can’t all products advertise with snowboarding?!

That was the only add I have wanted to watch again in a long time!

I need a UE Boom because it would make an awesome travel companion. I spent 3 months traveling recently and after reading the BW review, some speakers like this would have made my trip a hell of a lot better. iPhone headphones and laptop speakers only get you so far.

Listening to music through shit iPhone headphones and laptop speakers was like the equivalent of heading away to go snowboarding for a weekend, only to realise you’d left you board and boots at home, then having to use hire gear; yeah it works, but it totally sucks.

Don’t make me use ‘hire gear speakers’ on my next holiday. I need a UE Boom! cheese

This is a picture of me at the Berlin Wall from my Europe trip this year:

If I had a UE Boom I could have walked around Brandenburg Gate playing the theme song of Berlin:

Edit: If I was to win a UE Boom, it should get to me just in time for (or just before) my Birthday (November 25) LOL

I once got knocked back by a female due to my lack of speaker size, BW cant let that happen again! This phallic shaped speaker of doom would get me a hell of a lot of action!

Plus i need it for parties as using a laptop or TV for music at parties blows.

Begging and pleading, so totally needing, three kids draining, feel my energy fading, soul needs infusing, body needs moving, heart beat so slow it requires BOOM to go, help give it the kick, 360 JOLTS should do the trick!!

lanox - 25 October 2013 04:11 PM

You know what after going through 8 stage interview process and not getting the dream job of my life, i don’t think even f4cken UE BOOM could cheer me up but it would be a good start…..

LIFE SUCKS BALLS right about now.

oh and to add GREAT WAY TO START A WEEKEND..

i feel your pain. missed my dream job and in turn a chance of residency in canada. was brutal

you need music in your life for sure smile

Ever since my ears experienced the holy sounds of the UE BOOM my life has not been the same. Before the fact my life had meaning and purpose, but now without it, life is but a hollow shell. I have searched for something to fill the void but it seems that there can be no substitute for the UE BOOM, this is why I want, nay, NEED a UE BOOM.
Also if me and my mates had good music we might not have got so bored that we decided to pull the tattoo gun out on Friday night and do something like this

*yes i could have cropped my crack out but I decided to leave it for your viewing pleasure smirk

Big White Crack?

K2_TeacherBoy - 27 October 2013 06:12 PM

Big White Crack?

LOL

Boardworld Wankers Club!!!!!

Chucky was right!!!!!  big surprise

Mizu Kuma - 27 October 2013 06:23 PM

Boardworld Wankers Club!!!!!

Chucky was right!!!!!  big surprise

that would be BWWC, dumb bear teacherboy