The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Unusual Snowboarding Trick

I first seen that sometime over 4 years ago, I was so amazed back then LOL

Yeah I saw that years back as well. It’s not exactly going to become the trick everyone wants to do. It just looks kinda weird.
But hats off to him for doing it first and pushing the boundaries!
Also I think he could add that to his career achievements as the first and probably still the only person to have done an upside down boardslide.  shaka

has anyone watched that ultimate ninja show on sbs2 or abc maybe i cant remember… anyhow this reminds me of an obstacle on that show!!
Impressive none the less

haha yeh that show is so crazy.

Im sure you have seen this one too but check this out!

jonny ruffo - 15 October 2013 04:34 PM

Just released this today. Watch from 1:28.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/snowboarding/jaeger-bailey-mind-the-video-man-full-part

@jonny rufo: That one is fake. It’s been proved on youtube if you search for it.

skip11 - 16 October 2013 03:59 AM

@jonny rufo: That one is fake. It’s been proved on youtube if you search for it.

i think from,memory that the guy himself put up a “how to” showing how h made that video,

yeh I’ve seen that upside board slide before probably in one of the many snowboarding movies I’ve watched..,

best trick to date for me still is the cork dog!

( i cant find the gif atm.. But he does a tame dog over what looks like the knuckle of a jump.. But adds like a cork half way.. So epic!)

rider26 - 15 October 2013 05:10 PM
jonny ruffo - 15 October 2013 04:34 PM

Just released this today. Watch from 1:28.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/snowboarding/jaeger-bailey-mind-the-video-man-full-part

Wow! Jaeger Bailey is nuts. That was a great video part!

One foot tame dog   +Add to trick list