The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BOARDWORLD SHRED ~ Downunder ’11

Poll: Which mountain works best for you?
Total Votes: 41
Perisher
Thredbo
Falls Creek
Mount Buller
Mount Hotham (where all the cool kids hang out)
Selwyn
Charlotte Pass
New Zealand

cool smile If we get one happening in 2011, where would best suit you?

I’m in, regardless.  grin

The poll really needs a “I’m in no matter where you have it”

Because we all know Thredbo or Perisher will get the most votes and Hotham will only get one.

Hey, include Heard Isl.  If rider is funding it….. helis for everyone!

I’m in Fo sho! Not fussed where. I’ll travel up north to where most of you all are. Not sure if I’m working on a hill somewhere next winter or not yet. But I’ll be in cool smile

Would be awesome! Just gotta make sure there is plenty warning that it’s coming up so I can get $ out of the wedding budget lol!

snowcrazy - 26 November 2010 08:49 PM

Would be awesome! Just gotta make sure there is plenty warning that it’s coming up so I can get $ out of the wedding budget lol!

You just have to kill two birds with one stone, get hitched and coming riding with.

We would be great guests !!!! Just ask Mizu, spaz, K2…..................................

Mizu Kuma - 26 November 2010 06:20 AM
rider26 - 26 November 2010 06:18 AM

I’m in, regardless.  grin

Well, ya have to be really!!! After all, your the one that’s funding this shindig!!!!  cool hmm

Ohhh so that’s how it is?  LOL

Might come to perisher if the time is right, wouldn’t be too hard to come to thredders though smile

This topic does not apply to me, and for this i am sad…. :( see, I’m sad, I told you so.

Mizu Kuma - 26 November 2010 10:50 PM
Azz - 26 November 2010 09:20 PM
snowcrazy - 26 November 2010 08:49 PM

You just have to kill two birds with one stone, get hitched and coming riding with.

We would be great guests !!!! Just ask Mizu, spaz, K2…..................................

I heard that the Thredbo Chapel puts on a good ceremony too!!!!

And the juke box and pool tables are only a 5 min walk away!!!! That’s if ya want a real classy event crazy!!!! If not we can sit on the golf course and drink six packs????  cool hmm

I tried to convince the better half to get married at Thredbo but he wouldn’t give in! He said he proposed there and that was enough. So we are getting married on a beach at the Whitsundays!

You may have to reconsider this snowcrazy !!!!!!  wink

I’m in for sure. Thredbo would be first pick but anywhere is good.

Id most likely be in at thredbo,perisher and might even make it to vic or NZ.
I voted Selwyn though…cause at a big resort everyone will end up going their own way or losing each other straight away.
Somewhere like Selwyn, charlottes or baw baw would keep everyone all together and even mean that it might even just be boardworld riders around…...would be fun to have them close a park for us, which is more likely at a small place.

I tried to convince the better half to get married at Thredbo but he wouldn’t give in! He said he proposed there and that was enough. So we are getting married on a beach at the Whitsundays!

Beach!!!! He does realize that you guys will get chafing from havin sand in ya thongs!!!! And then there’s the descision about what type of footwear to wear as well!!!!

Hey what happened to Dark any way???? I miss his sense of humour on these pages!!!!  cool hmm

Nah Mizu, proper beach wedding is no footwear!  I’m all for the beach wed, my missus n I didn’t even have to discuss it cool smile

Yeah I voted Selwyn, too. There is much cheaper food and accommodation around, as well.