The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred 2013 - The Official Thread

I will update this first post, but please post all SHRED stuff into this thread.

Just a reminder, sponsors and Carlton Dry will be checking this thread out, so update it with good content, photos and keep it quality. wink

Please tag @boardworld and hashtag #boardworld and #bwshred in all Shred photos on Facebook and Instagram. Any photos with the beer, please tag FYVE and Carlton Dry, and hashtag #fyve and #carltondry

Pre-Shred talk is in the other thread. Once you’re on you’re way to Thredbo, all talk and content in this thread.

Everyone, please drive safe and we’ll see you down there on Sunday!

Kim, TJ and Dan have beer and prizes for trivia etc.

Enjoy! shaka

Got o Thredbo at 8am, only to find my accommodation was screwed, but the owner called in a favor (their fault) and got me upgraded and closer to the hill for the same price rocker
Azz and crew have arrived and are making their way up the hill, where it’s been SNOWING for the last hour!! Now if the rest of yas would get here we could get this party started!!  shaka

The beer should be arriving in about 5 hours! shaka

Thredbo is really turning it on shaka

Stoked to see cam’s Thredbo is on… perfect time for shred and enjoy it guys!!!

Me and jonny and chillin in the yha atm, anyone in the village txt me and we’ll come fore a visit
0401 259 000

The sharter and I are on our way, 50km out of bairnsdale

BOARDWORLD crew in full effect tonight….. Excitement building waiting for other crew to arrive and the BEER!!!!

We had a great drive today with Billy, Airy, Tambo, Shaz and I.
Stopped at Wild Brumby for a wee tasting, walked out with a half dozen billy

Hanging to see the rest of the crew shaka

Snowdragon where r u stayin? Anyone else at river inn?

Ps I have a big surprise to show u guys tomorro hahahahahaha I can’t wait

Hahahaha i love this surprise, wish i had my past surprise there aswell. Would be a formidable team

Knowing how poor the internet is in Thredbo I thought I would do a service and repost photos from fb.

From Azz’s Shredbo album.

Tj’s

Chapstick

Radpants

I’m seeing a common theme amongst Boarworldians.
beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer  beers  beer

Azz, dyldo and i both did that back in july, lol it rained sideways on the hill,so,we both had a rest day, and he came and hung with us at our place, and we went to the distillery, both left with 6 bottles (and i got a vodka too) lol!!

I’ll just mention the reason for the dressing gown in that photo, ... 1am!