The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome - Let’s start with an introduction…

Welcome Sky and Riley! Good to see more chicks getting on here shaka shred

blizzard_22 - 17 April 2014 10:31 PM

Welcome Sky and Riley! Good to see more chicks getting on here shaka shred

This. This. This.!!  Definitely need more chicks on here! shaka

Welcome to you both!

Where do you live?
Currently margaret river WA but two years before that Queenstown,NZ then before that shitty England
Do you snowboard, skate, and/or surf?
Ski, mainly park. I can snowboard but I grew up on skis so I found the sideways stance didn’t feel as natural. I tried skateboarding and freaked out about the concrete, I surf, learnt in NZ did a bit over the summer here, and I’m big into wakeboarding too (much easier than snowboarding coz the rope does all the work!) I brought my wakeboard from NZ and hoping to find some lakes in the summer near Melbourne.
What is your “home” mountain/beach/skate park?
I spent a fair bit of my childhood in France coz my dad found a sexy Paris chick to hook up with so the 3 valleys in the alps. But I’m ecstatic to call perisher my home for the 2014 seasonl
What made you join Boardworld?
Wanted to meet like minded people who we’re going to be or live in and know the area, the locals are where it’s at smile
Tell us something interesting about yourself:
I like to bake. A lot. Bread, cakes, sausage rolls, cookies if it’s pastry or dough I’m into it. Expect gifts of energy filled goodies if we hook up a days riding.

P.s. Me and the man have two spare seats in our landcruiser if anyone needs a ride here or there.. smile

^ you will get on just fine with ozgirl, another one who loves cooking (just don’t let her near your kitchen, she will use every pot, pan, utensils and mixing bowl possible!)

I am sure we will see you on the hill at Perisher this year, I have a season pass and will be there as much as possible shred

OMG Jade

That is one scary getting to know you post! Are we the same person???

Skateboarding is freaky as with the concrete factor!!

And yes Jenna is right I love to cook and use a lot of pots and pans BUT in my defence I learnt to cook in a commercial kitchen where I had a kitchen hand! LOL

ozgirl - 13 May 2014 05:43 PM

OMG Jade

That is one scary getting to know you post! Are we the same person???

Skateboarding is freaky as with the concrete factor!!

And yes Jenna is right I love to cook and use a lot of pots and pans BUT in my defence I learnt to cook in a commercial kitchen where I had a kitchen hand! LOL

LOVE THIS .... Cooking and mess aplenty this season I feel (I am a messy as cook, no excuses though!)

blizzard_22 - 13 May 2014 08:12 AM

^ you will get on just fine with ozgirl, another one who loves cooking (just don’t let her near your kitchen, she will use every pot, pan, utensils and mixing bowl possible!)

I am sure we will see you on the hill at Perisher this year, I have a season pass and will be there as much as possible shred

Siiiiick, can’t wait to shred with a new crew, always good finding new people to push yourself and explore new terrain with

Haha Oz, it’s your long lost twin!!! shaka

wink

Hey everyone! I’ve been cruising around on Boardworld for quite sometime now, finally made an account.

I’ve just finished up 2 years in Whistler BC, currently living south of Sydney on a working holiday visa. Looking to make a couple trips out to Thredbo, Perisher or Hotham at some point.

Just saying hi! smile

Welcome!

If you would like to meet a bunch of us crazy like minded people come along to dinner…

https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/17381/

Hey and welcome!

Whereabouts does ‘south of sydney’ mean? Wollongong?

cmlaw - 22 July 2014 05:53 PM

Hey everyone! I’ve been cruising around on Boardworld for quite sometime now, finally made an account.

I’ve just finished up 2 years in Whistler BC, currently living south of Sydney on a working holiday visa. Looking to make a couple trips out to Thredbo, Perisher or Hotham at some point.

Just saying hi! smile

Hello!! Come ride with me at Hotham or Falls!!

cords - 23 July 2014 02:21 AM

Hey and welcome!

Whereabouts does ‘south of sydney’ mean? Wollongong?

As a matter of fact, yes! Haha that’s crazy that you guessed it right.

Stellvadore - 23 July 2014 08:07 AM
cmlaw - 22 July 2014 05:53 PM

Just saying hi! smile

Hello!! Come ride with me at Hotham or Falls!!

Will definitely let you know, I’m just waiting for my stuff to be sent over from back home. Should’ve thought that one through, it costs an arm and a leg to get anything shipped over!

Hello, and welcome!!

Let us know when your at perisher, there is usually a few people around! smile