The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Battle of the sexes - Snowboarding equipment

Womens or Mens -  what do you prefer when it comes to:

<ul><li>Outerwear</li>
<li>Boots</li>
<li>Boards</li></ul>

Outerwear
Roxy jacket (that I wish was longer), Womens Burton ‘The Jeans’ pants
After wearing both mens and womens, I am not really fussed. My only issue is jacket length in womens ranges.

Boots
thirtytwo STW boa
Womens, no question about it!

Board
2011 Gnu Bnice 151
I have riden both and haven’t found a difference

shred

In my twenties I favoured men’s gear!

thankfully the have stepped up in the last 10 years so i love looking like a girl!

Beside my BW hoodie LOL

I have girl boots and bindings…

But have only been borrowing boards and haven’t felt the difference yet… but as I progress I am sure I will notice!

I have 2 womens jackets, but they are too short, especially my Burton one, as soon as I lift my arms, the jacket is above my belly button.. And I’m not exactly tall, and I have 2 mens jackets.. And its pretty much a given ill be in my grenade one, unless still wet or really dirty, then its my mens volcom one.

so lately I’ve been wearing my mens 32 pants, or my old SB pink womens pants, or my 4 square womens black/dark grey pants.  But I strongly favour the mens pants, same for jackets

I have womens 32 exus boots, and I will stick with womens boots, because id be a 6 in mens. Lol Mr.h0z finds it far to find mens size 8, as that’s considered small..

and bindings I have roxy step ins and wouldn’t change them.  I love them to bits,

and I prefer the graphics on women’s boards.. And my boards are quite small. (both 145)  lol