The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy English Premier League 2013/14

Just join, we don’t mind crazy names… just “preferable” if you use your forum name… Rider is “Dwayne Wade” and we all know he is like 5ft 3in and white wink

TJ prefers a lot of things that he doesn’t get…

Name yourself whatever you want!

StamfordKid - 15 August 2013 03:18 PM

anyone got RVP? reckon he is worth the price?? tossing up whether I can afford him or whether I can afford not to have him!

Just did my team and cant believe how much RVP is! He’s good but I wouldnt pay that for him!

What’d you decide?

Joined.. And yep, decided on RVP.
Best player in the league. Already changed my team 4 times this week.
I’d dare say, I will change it again before kickoff.
remember the nac mac feegle = ojisan grin

So expensive for RVP!
Bale is 12 as well but I don’t know if he is worth getting cause he is injured and Madrid are circling like vultures.

i dont think either of them are worth the $$$

id rather get some one a bit less $$$ and spread the spare coin around other positions

deanobruce - 16 August 2013 03:25 PM

i dont think either of them are worth the $$$

id rather get some one a bit less $$$ and spread the spare coin around other positions

Yeh I won’t bother with Bale, not sure about RVB. The trick is to find some one like Michu last season. He was super cheap at the start but he is 9 this year.

I had michu in last year. Boss!

rider26 - 15 August 2013 01:22 PM
TJswish - 14 August 2013 03:47 PM

Again? Who won last year lol.

I think CRACKERS’ brother? I came 2nd or 3rd, can’t remember.

I definately didnt win last year, started late and only managed to catch half of you, I’d ready to go from the start this year though, so good luck. A beer to everyone who beats Crackers.

Love one of Cracker’s Brothers

TJF - 17 August 2013 02:11 AM

I definately didnt win last year, started late and only managed to catch half of you, I’d ready to go from the start this year though, so good luck. A beer to everyone who beats Crackers.

Trout face? Don’t despair you won’t have to buy anyone beers. I shall crush you all. Maybe. LOL

TJF - 17 August 2013 02:11 AM

Trout face? Don’t despair you won’t have to buy anyone beers. I shall crush you all. Maybe. LOL

I was trying to avoid entering again because I can never keep up with it and have time to fiffle with my team every week….and considering I’m spending the first two months of the season living in a car, I figured I should just not bother this time…

but it comes to opening day of the season and I’m so excited about it that I’ve caved and made a team anyway.

I got RVP - I think he is worth the money…and if he gets injured or something then I will have bagloads of left over money to improve the squad with.

I stuffed up x2.

I gave you guys the code to the wrong league.

The code for the Boardworld league is: 1691962-372547

I also forgot to make my team (auto-picked).

Doh! Good start, Jeremy. teacherboy

that is weird…I just went to join with the code in your last post and it said I was already part of that league?

If you were in the league last year, I think it automatically puts you in the league after you’ve made your team.