The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy English Premier League 2013/14

Hey guys,

I renewed the league from last season. Don’t forget to log in and pick your teams for this season.

For anyone else, you can register here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The code to join the Boardworld league: 1691962-372547

EDIT: I changed the league code. Accidentally gave you guys the wrong code. Please make sure you use the above code for the Boardworld league.

Again? Who won last year lol.

Ok I’m signed up. Have actual idea of a decent team this year.

For anyone signing up, can you put your forum name as your team name to make it easy?

I live for Fantasy EPL!

Its go time!

I’m pretty stoked with my team to start with. I think the Chelsea / Aston Villa double game round will spice things up in round 1. Might be a good way to get a few points on the board. As long as they aren’t 0-0 draws or something :(. They both end up with no game in round 3 though so if you stack your team, then you’ll get no points from them in round 3!

Got Berbatov up front again, always a decent putchase for under 8m but I’m a bit biased as he is my teams leading scorer lol. We do have a pretty bad opening few fixtures so if he doesn’t net a goal or 2 then that could easily be a wasted 7.5m…

TJswish - 14 August 2013 03:47 PM

Again? Who won last year lol.

I think CRACKERS’ brother? I came 2nd or 3rd, can’t remember.

Struggling to finalise my roster, 1 forward position left to fill. But not much $$$ in the bank.

Time to do some shuffling

anyone got RVP? reckon he is worth the price?? tossing up whether I can afford him or whether I can afford not to have him!

Fantasy EPL is about the only site that is blocked at my work!

Can you join two leagues with the same team? I’d be keen to join the boardworld league but i’m already in another league with some friends and cbf if it would mean having to do two teams!

air180 - 15 August 2013 03:25 PM

Fantasy EPL is about the only site that is blocked at my work!

Can you join two leagues with the same team? I’d be keen to join the boardworld league but i’m already in another league with some friends and cbf if it would mean having to do two teams!

Yes, you can join as many leagues as you want.

Yep, I joined random ones cause it doesn’t hurt lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

my computer froze and i lost my team… go damn i cant recall the entire squad

In that case i might join my indoor soccers one as well! Surely I’ll have to do ok in at least one of them then?

Last time i picked a team I think about 3-4 of my players were out (traded or injured) before the end of the second round.  teacherboy

Then you just smash your wildcard and remake the team. I’m hoping to keep mine till closer to round 20 where I can pick up some cheap buys who get included due to an injury to someone else.

I wanna join.. although, I am already registered under another name.
Would it be a tad confusing if Ojisan’s team is known under name The Nac Mac Feegle?