The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Latest Forum Revision Launched

Hi guys,

Been up all night getting the new splash page, and forum layouts implemented - and if you haven’t checked it out, the new Snowboarding section is live as well.

There are going to be a couple of teething problems but they should be limited to visual glitches and colour mismatches on buttons.

I’ll be back later to fix those up.

If there are any major functional problems please help me out and post them in this thread.

Thank you!!

Looks great mate shaka

Thanks for your hard work smile

Looking great, nacho. Thanks for all your hard work.

Loving the new avatar too! LOL

The home page looks freaking AWESOME!! I really really like it!; good work guys! smile

Thanks Holly, we still have some improvements to come. Thanks for the feedback though, we’re really stoked with the progress we’re making. There has been a lot of work going on in the background. nacho has been putting in huge amounts of hours for us, making so many upgrades etc.

This is slick! ... luvin it. Really nice and modern.

Lookin Sweet, Nacho!!!!! shaka

It’s not true what Jez was sayin about ya!!!!!

* Noticed one little thing though!!!!! The BOARDWORLD Text Logo has a little bit missin off the bottom of it!!!!!

^^ I noticed that too. Added to the list. That would have been my fault, looks like I cropped it by accident before I sent the file to nacho. teacherboy

Well I never said what Nacho said about you wasn’t true!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 08 July 2013 03:04 PM

* Noticed one little thing though!!!!! The BOARDWORLD Text Logo has a little bit missin off the bottom of it!!!!!

Yeah that’s Jeremy being shit.

nacho - 08 July 2013 05:51 PM
Mizu Kuma - 08 July 2013 03:04 PM

Yeah that’s Jeremy being shit.

So he hasn’t changed since the last time I saw him?????

flushed

Has this always been the same?????

If so, I reckon that the Active Topics should list each Topic by the Last Posted Comment by Timeframe!!!!!

Can you make the Results of any search look exactly the same as any Forum Page????? I just reckon this will make navigatin the results easier as everyone gets used to that format!!!!!

Also, can ya line up the FAST & POST Reply buttons?????

Bossy much??

You disappear for months on end then come in and throw your weight around! michelle

Thank you for your feedback. Your call has been placed in a queue and will be answered by the next available operator. Hahaha raspberry

Yes, we will look into these issues once we finish building the more important features of the site. Thanks for pointing it out, Mizu.