The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

which lesson?

Haha sounds like mr.h0z and I.. I have the most runs followed by him, his 1 behind me.  And we are 15-20 lift rides off every one else because we scoff our food and get back out asap.. Some of them sit and drink for an hour..  I always say its a waste. We are there for the snow, not the pubs.. And I can do that back home alot cheaper lol

The worst part is the organizing. Theres always a coordinator.  Ive travelled the world by the seat of my pants working out accom transport etc as I go so I really dont need a 10 min discussion about logistics on a snow field.Haha

Haha I hear you!!

usually I just go.. I’m going this way, follow if you like.. Or meet me here at this time. Cya…. Lol! (exception being when I’m teaching a friend.. Then I wait and help). Mr.h0z and 2-3 of the main group that go every trip together usually stick together anyways..

I’m all for more riding less wasting time!

Beers at lunch are a prerequisite!

That is blasphemy

Hahaha
Your right but 1 big mug drunk fast with some chips is better than sippin 2 and a la carte.
Besides lunch can be anytime between 11 and 4 not when the site foreman tells me. haha.

Haha I still manage to squeeze in a drink or 2, most days (but being the driver,, I usually don’t have too many) and they are usually ciders,,  some times I have the odd Midori or baileys etc. Lol

Also, hip flask for long chair rides wink

ar risk of being stoned for blasphem by deano….I’ve never had a lunch time beer and the amount of times i’ve had an after-ski beer could be counted on half of one hand!

Im not a religious fanatic/radical so no stoning here!

cords - 06 July 2013 04:31 AM

ar risk of being stoned for blasphem by deano….I’ve never had a lunch time beer and the amount of times i’ve had an after-ski beer could be counted on half of one hand!

Cords im intrigued….how many fingers you got?  I cant go halvies on one hand.. are u a simpson?

haha I thought someone might bring that up…the number of times may be either 2 or 3….but no more than that!

Actually come to think of it, i have never had an after ski beer either…

An after ride/board beer sure but never an after ski beer!

Damn! I thought u were gonna say 6 or 4.
I have a friend in the Philippines who has 11 fingers and 12 toes. When he was a baby they cut a finger off and he bled really badly (ya think?!!) So they stopped.
When I first met him I was looking at his feet for some reason and did the old double take look away then re count again to be sure of what I was looking at.
“Maximum traction for climbing for coconut” was his take.  Haha

Lol deebs! (I love people with a good sense of humor! Especially when they can laugh at themself)

I’ve never had an after ski/board drink . (unless 2 hours later when we are at our accom counts?) being the driver I don’t really wana drink then drive 20-30 mins later, which is why I have lunch drinks smile