The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

WIN a T-shirt a Day - Extended

Day 2 winner: deanobruce

Please contact promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your t-shirt.

sweet! Haven’t been on much so missed the first couple of days!

yeewww love me some givaways LOL

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Buddy

yeewww coommee onnn lady luck!

Rolling the dice with lady luck

Day 3 winner: CEEJ

YESSSSSSS, i would like to thank my mum, dad and just basically everyone! this is what I aimed for and I’ve finally done it.

Bahaha!! ^^^

Hey boxy… I know that for some reason Jez gives you weekends off… but just curious is this prize 9 work days (ie M-F) or 9 days straight ie you owe us days 3 4 and 5 announcements now LOL

ozgirl - 01 July 2013 03:53 PM

Bahaha!! ^^^

Hey boxy… I know that for some reason Jez gives you weekends off… but just curious is this prize 9 work days (ie M-F) or 9 days straight ie you owe us days 3 4 and 5 announcements now LOL

Box Head - 27 June 2013 12:03 PM

IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! thumbsup

Everyone loves t-shirts! So, each day we are going to select a forum post at random and the winner will receive a t-shirt from one of our sponsors (winner will be able to select size). You can win more than once, so make sure you’re on here every day!

Please note: You can post anywhere on the forums!

We are running this promotion for the next nine weekdays, including today (Thursday). Winners will be selected at random through random.org. We will announce the winners each day in this thread at 5pm

red face

Sorry..

Day 3 winner: bkrtron

oh! YAY! HAPPY BAD DANCE!! wink

Day 4 winner: DylanV

YEWWWW dance

Edit: Where’s the dance smiley???