The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

FYVE x Boardworld Graphic Design Contest 2013

Ridin’ with the wind

Brienne Jepkema
briennejepkema.com
instagram @briennebeth

A little late, my wifi is broke !!
Tiana V

yoyo, just putting topsheet a bit bigger so you can see some detail

When are the designs being judged?

All the designs are currently being judged right now. We received nearly 200 entries so it takes a bit of time. We should be announcing the top three in the next couple of weeks. From there, we will also announce details of the People’s Choice voting process.

Some excellent designs came through here, i dont envy the judges!

deanobruce - 30 September 2013 11:45 AM

Some excellent designs came through here, i dont envy the judges!

^this^
Cant wait to see what tey do come up with tho, some really sick designs shaka

The waiting is doing my head in a little.. AARRRRRRGH!

gTuz - 15 October 2013 05:29 PM

The waiting is doing my head in a little.. AARRRRRRGH!

I know, I’ve been checking this page every morning when I wake up and every afternoon when I come home!

We are getting very close, guys. There were so many entries and we have about 20 industry judges. We will be announcing winners very soon. Please bear with us.

TOP 15 ENTRIES

After weeks of deliberation by a panel of 20 industry judges, here are the top 15 entries from the contest (in no particular order). There were so many incredible designs, but only 15 could make it cut. Congratulations to everyone for making it this far. We will be announcing the three winners next Friday (AEST), and details for “People’s Choice” voting (which all 190 entries will be included in). If you missed out here, you still have a chance to win People’s Choice, so stay tuned!

Designer: Santi Lissarrague

Designer: Scotty Twible

Designer: Chris Le

Designer: Mitch Schutte

Designer: Curtis Dart

Designer: Harry Millington-Palmer

Designer: Ben Bartels

Designer: Fabien Gouby

Designer: Santi Lissarrague

Designer: Travjamjar

Designer: Yewot

Designer: Rosie Apps

Designer: Phoenix Empire

Designer: Josh Comley

Designer: Samuel Lowrey

I don’t know how the judges picked a top 15 from 200+(?) entries. I can’t even manage to pick a top 3 from the list of 15 LOL

how do we do the voting for the other prize? the one where we get votes from other people? please respond quickly!!! cheers