The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hottie thread!!!

He really really loves his surf board LOL

cords - 05 June 2013 12:48 AM
ozgirl - 04 June 2013 05:58 PM

But my friend told daniel that i was a massive fan and could I have a photo (its a great photo must scan it) anyway he was very nice to me even though I could barely speak and asked me where i was from in Sydney. I told him and he answered with Avalon or where ever he was from now can’t remember! and I answer “I know!”

haha I thought he was from Cronulla for some reason. Was never really into him that much myself, cos I never watched Neighbours. I did think Jesse Spencer was hot though and was glad when he got that nice role in House.

Jealous about Robbie Williams. I’m not into the bad boy thing that much but he is smokin’!

Haha! There is a lot more to the Robbie story BUT i will say.

I could have reached out and touched him! I was that close! But I didn’t (easy way to get kicked out before the show had even started!)

I honestly was not that phased by him but my friends’, friend was and could not even turn her camera on and so I said I woudl take a photo. And yeah i failed too LOL. I did think later that i should have manual focused but the crowd around him was intimidating and so i just wanted to get out of there.

It was the opening night of the 35th season of Rocky Horror Picture show and Jonathan Wilkes (most famous for being Robbie’s best friend) was playing Frank-N-Furter.

No Aussie has heard of him and that was most obvious at his concert at the SCG when Jonathan came out and sang with Robbie and almost everyone in the crowd was like “who the F is that???”

This guy… swoon!

blizzard_22 - 02 June 2013 09:05 PM

The boys have one, our turn!

Matt Bomer….omg

Holy shitballs!! HOT

Just get rid of Matt McConaughey and we’re right!!!

I’m not the type to get celebrity crushes but I have one exception, Jenson Button. Former formula 1 world champion.

Yep - i wouldn’t kick him out of bed for leaving the toilet seat up!!

Mmm i’d like to take your photo drool

phwoarrrrrrrrr

ozgirl - 01 July 2013 06:37 PM

phwoarrrrrrrrr

Tell me about it! What a scowl!!! Who would ever think that would be attractive LOL

Hello boys!

can you put names on all your ones blizz cause I can never recognise them!

cords - 11 July 2013 04:12 AM

can you put names on all your ones blizz cause I can never recognise them!

I don’t need a name for my dreams!!! wink