The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hottie thread!!!

I don’t know who any of the above guys are!

Here are two of my faves. I’m not the least bit fussed about bodies. The above guys have great bodies, but knowing nothing about them means I don’t feel any attraction. Its like the chippendales - sure they have what is called a ‘good body’ but I can’t think of anything less sexy.

Both of these guys seem to love goofing around & don’t seem too precious which is sexier than any bicep!

George

Ewan

oh and I also love

Hugh:

I was 12 years old when I first saw him in the ABC tv show Correlli (he played opposite Deborah Lee Furness who he fell in love with and became his wife). I had THE biggest crush on him and it only magnified when he was in paperback hero with Claudia Karvan.
Nearly 20 years later and I still think he’s pretty ace, but now because he has the triple threat (sing, dance, act!), is man enough to do all those things and play a gay man and not give a damn what anyone thinks! (Same with Ewan, actually)!

I agree Cords - 100%

Never took you as a paperback hero kinda gal! LOL

blizzard_22 - 03 June 2013 09:10 PM
ozgirl - 03 June 2013 08:19 PM

red face

Whose that blizz???

Jesse Pavelka

He apprently appeared in FNL - how have i not heard of him???

ozgirl - 04 June 2013 08:19 AM
blizzard_22 - 03 June 2013 09:10 PM
ozgirl - 03 June 2013 08:19 PM

red face

Whose that blizz???

Jesse Pavelka

He apprently appeared in FNL - how have i not heard of him???

He was only in one ep. I think he is just known cause of his body and looks!

The rest of the pics I have posted:

Matt Bomer White Collar
David Gandy Male model, started out with Dolce & Gabbana and now even does Johnny Walker Blue Label
Henry Cavill Man of Steel, was also in the Tudors
Joe Manganiello I believe he is in True Blood? But I have also seen him in one episode of White Collar
Stephen Amell Arrow

cords - 04 June 2013 03:20 AM

oh and I also love

Hugh:

I was 12 years old when I first saw him in the ABC tv show Correlli (he played opposite Deborah Lee Furness who he fell in love with and became his wife). I had THE biggest crush on him and it only magnified when he was in paperback hero with Claudia Karvan.
Nearly 20 years later and I still think he’s pretty ace, but now because he has the triple threat (sing, dance, act!), is man enough to do all those things and play a gay man and not give a damn what anyone thinks! (Same with Ewan, actually)!

I never really saw anything in Hugh until I watched Real Steel!

ozgirl - 04 June 2013 08:18 AM

Never took you as a paperback hero kinda gal! LOL

haha yeah well as I said I was in my teens and had a big crush! I haven’t seen that movie for years but pretty sure I’d still swoon now. haha

Speaking of teenage crushes….

Having grown up on televison stations I never really was one for crushes on actors cause most of the time I saw them out of charater… But i did develop a massive crush on Daniel McPherson!!

Here he is cometeing in a triathalon - so appropriately dressed wink

Anyway I actually meet him in London which is a long hilarious story which also includes me standing so close to Robbie Williams that auto focus on the SLR wouldn’t work!.

But my friend told daniel that i was a massive fan and could I have a photo (its a great photo must scan it) anyway he was very nice to me even though I could barely speak and asked me where i was from in Sydney. I told him and he answered with Avalon or where ever he was from now can’t remember! and I answer “I know!” Geeeeze stalker much LOL!

I also had a massive crush on Brendan Fraser (after Encino Man sp??)  He has NOT aged well.

The only other Aussie I had a crush on was Rodger Corser, who has aged well. I crushed on him after seeing Rent (yeah love me a musical boy = as seen from the video posted the other day!)

Loved him in Rush!

ozgirl - 04 June 2013 06:02 PM

I also had a massive crush on Brendan Fraser (after Encino Man sp??)  He has NOT aged well.

The only other Aussie I had a crush on was Rodger Corser, who has aged well. I crushed on him after seeing Rent (yeah love me a musical boy = as seen from the video posted the other day!)

Loved him in Rush!

He was also in the first series of Underbelly!

NEver seen that guy before, either.

I LOVED Police rescue when I was a kid and had a poster of Gary Sweet on my wall. hahahahaha

My first celeb crush was Bill Pullman, after watching him as Lone Star in Spaceballs about a billion times as a kid. hahaha

Speaking of Encino Man, I’ve ALWAYS loved Sean Astin, since he was in The Goonies which I also watched about a billion times. Then Encino Man and sealed my love for him as an adult by playing Samwise Gamgee who is one of my favourite characters ever and blueprint for husband material. I consider myself so lucky to have found my own sam grin

ozgirl - 04 June 2013 05:58 PM

But my friend told daniel that i was a massive fan and could I have a photo (its a great photo must scan it) anyway he was very nice to me even though I could barely speak and asked me where i was from in Sydney. I told him and he answered with Avalon or where ever he was from now can’t remember! and I answer “I know!”

haha I thought he was from Cronulla for some reason. Was never really into him that much myself, cos I never watched Neighbours. I did think Jesse Spencer was hot though and was glad when he got that nice role in House.

Jealous about Robbie Williams. I’m not into the bad boy thing that much but he is smokin’!

I found a Hottie for you ladies smile

Now that I look again, he seems to be a really good time there