The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

freedom pass final payment

Has anyone else’s final payment not been taken yet?

Yeah mate mine hasn’t come out yet. I wouldn’t be too worried about it as they’d have lots of transactions to process.

Mine came out yesterday. Just FYI, my last name is Brown where as yours is Voskdghasdfuighfuiasdhgkabhgf or something like that.

I’d be surprised if they aren’t going in alphabetical order and it’s just taking some time. Though DRC is C so they might be doing it randomly or when you signed up for it.

Hotham’s are all meant to happen at once overnight, they had a balls up and it has not happened yet.

Mine came out

I’m not at all worried about not getting it,  I’d just like to see the money disappear so I can’t accidentally blow it elsewhere LOL

Ok so maybe I was checking the wrong bank account… Money came out on the 1st teacherboy

mine still hasnt come out, this is getting annoying

Last year mine didn’t come out till almost a week later.. (we emailed them to see what was happening.. They said they do it in batches because they have so many to do..)

(my last name starts with m..)

although this year Mr.h0z put it on his dads credit card, and his last name starts with v, haven’t asked if it came out yet though,)

They over charged us $20 for me and my wife..

Wilmshurst - 05 May 2013 09:20 AM

They over charged us $20 for me and my wife..

get straight on that michelle

Mine came out on the 1st May, I didn’t sign on for the thing that early either.

im gunna shoot them an email now

Mine and the Missus came out the other day. Snowmaking has started… Tick tock

Ours came out a couple days ago and got a follow up email today confirming the payment was made. I do think we were overcharged $10 each… cause I was charged $560, but with the tube it should have only been $550

blizzard_22 - 07 May 2013 07:58 PM

I do think we were overcharged $10 each… cause I was charged $560, but with the tube it should have only been $550

Ok I’m confused, I got charge $560 as well but wasn’t the ski tube addon $60 if you got it early on before it went up to $79?

$199 deposit +
$560 final payment =
$759

or am I missing something?

Edit:

Just dug through my emails and found this.