The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Holy Shitballs!!!!! 

* Don’t watch if ya about to embark on an OS Holiday!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIjO0sKBDDw&feature=player_embedded!

RIP to the Crew that were Onboard!!!!!  downer

Just saw that aswell, looks like the cargo shifted or something*

*Totally uneducated, random guess as to why this cargo plane crashed.

Holy shitballs indeed..

Always amazes me that there is always a camera filming when things like that occur..

Yeah the footage is amazing/scary (who hasn’t had a nightmare of planes falling on them?)

I first saw it without sound and couldn’t work out why it wasn’t getting more coverage. Googled it and found out it wasn’t a passenger plane. Still tragic!

Holy crap, my worst nightmare. gulp
RIP crew downer

Not watching…about to make an international flight on a cheapo airline tomorrow!

deanobruce - 01 May 2013 05:56 PM

Just saw that aswell, looks like the cargo shifted or something*

*Totally uneducated, random guess as to why this cargo plane crashed.

That’s my guess too. Looks like the load might have shifted to the rear and sent it nose up. Must have been a pretty heavy load though. Vehicles or something.

Was on an army barracks in Afghanistan, i have read it was carrying tanks? or large trucks

Holy shitballs is a perfect way to describe it… That is my worst nightmare, that’s why I hate flying

fast eddie - 03 May 2013 12:07 PM

Holy shitballs is a perfect way to describe it… That is my worst nightmare, that’s why I hate flying

So ya comin to Japan next time?????

The guy driving the vehicle filming was paying attention, he was backing away before it hit the ground. Must of thought, Hmmmm this is going pear shaped, my ass would be best suited further away from the impending fire ball big surprise

EDIT: No one makes Azz look stupid michelle

LOL

Deleted: Reason - Stupid Post

tongue wink

Love always,
Trappers
xx

You and Trappers can get fucked!!!!!

smirk