The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2013

Well I was going to hold off until it was one month to the official start of the season but since everyone else is already creating threads I thought I would start the Perisher thread.

Lets start with a roll call of those who have seasons passes and/or working there.

Copy and Paste to add to the post

Ozgirl
DylanV
TJswish
NBG
Deanobruce
DRC
Andy Aitken
H0z +1 (and other friends)
Blizzard
Darkclouds
tracvks
Wilmshurst
NorthernLights
DigitalReaver
DannyB - Working Thredbo but hopefully getting a PB pass.
Aj2thec

Bonus question
Who else is around for the opening weekend, 8 - 10 June?

IN
Ozgirl
TJ
tracvks
Wilmshurst & friends
DigitalReaver
Dylan
Aj2thec

Maybe
DRC
Blizz and Darkclouds
Lano
Deano
NBG

Hah you’ll be happy to know that I avoided the temptation to start the Perisher 2013 thread when I saw the Thredbo one as I know it means a lot to you!  cheese

I’ll be down there quite often with my freedom pass!  shred

drc13 - 01 May 2013 02:51 PM

so does that mean you are down there for the long weekend?

ozgirl - 01 May 2013 02:55 PM

so does that mean you are down there for the long weekend?

I hadn’t put much thought into the long weekend yet. I guess a lot of it would be snow dependent on whether I would drive all the way down + accommodation. You got plans yet?

So far I have accommodation booked for the 8th-12th July and the 10th and 24th August.

Yep I am there!

Easiest week for me to get brownie points grin

(its also my dads birthday so no reason to miss it! Mum’s is the 24th Sept and I have already asked her to move her 60th birthday celebrations to the weekend prior so I can go to Azz 40th at Hotham LOL)

freedom pass and should be there opening weekend!

I know it means a lot to you!  cheese

Haha - not really just a control freak and it means I can always edit the first post of the thread! LOL

Freedom season pass!!
I’ll be there opening weekend too!!

I’m renting a house in jindy for the weekend with a few friends so super cheap..

I have a season pass planning on heading down every weekend from season start to finish

Freedom pass but I just reinjured my knee :( hopefully not too bad.

Only have the 28/29 June booked so far with the possibility of extending a couple of days.

Will make the call on opening weekend closer to the date.

Will be making the drive from Sydney as often as possible, hopefully meet a few of you and possible carpool.

Northern Lights - 01 May 2013 09:13 PM

Will be making the drive from Sydney as often as possible, hopefully meet a few of you and possible carpool.

Yeah definitely keen to carpool down sometime and share a few laughs along the way..

Wilmshurst - 01 May 2013 09:18 PM
Northern Lights - 01 May 2013 09:13 PM

Yeah definitely keen to carpool down sometime and share a few laughs along the way..

Well I’m relying on others or it’s a long cold motorbike ride down to the snow from Sydney!

I dont mind the drive down, so much cheaper on accommodation if I can find some like minded individuals for a couple of trips.

Where in Sydney are people leaving from?

Are you travelling down Friday evening/night?

Wilmshurst - 01 May 2013 10:13 PM

Where in Sydney are people leaving from?

I’m at Cronulla but will probably leave from Glenfield for most weekends trips.

Might need to rethink my strategy this season, last season I mostly left around 2-3am to arrive for first lifts but started to struggle doing the drive by myself as I never managed to get any sleep before leaving.

Lol yeah we usually do the trip 6-7pm leaving my place to jindy and crash at a hotel or mates farm and rise early for lifts..