The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

It’s snowing!!!

Check the perisher webcams!!

(happy valley, blue cow, smiggs and Olympic all have a dusting of snow.. Waiting for the Guthega cam to update and blue cow summit looks like its got frost on the lens!!(its all blurry)

weather predicts flurries through the day.. Temps are nice and low.. (-18 wind chill at the top of the quad!! )

I’m absolutely loving it this morning.. (even if I’m working on what’s usually my day off!)

also yesterday… I noticed they put the chairs back on the early starter double and the summit chair at the cow..  Must be testing and setting up… Not long now!!!

F4ck yeah

Pretty pumped, hope this season starts off nice and early lol, I’m off to Europe in July so I’m missing most of it.

So pumped!!!!

It looks like it snowed everywhere! I know it probably won’t hang around, but it’s a nice reminder that the season is just around the corner.

rocker

Whoop whoop!! Can’t freakin wait gonna wax my board this arvo in celebration then snow dance like there’s no tomorrow!!

Hell yea!! Was just watching the Cams at Thredbo after feeling the beautiful crisp wind in Canberra cool grin

Wow that’s quite a dusting this early in the year! (looking at Hotham cams)

So the people who were crying, whinging, bitching and moaning about how hot it still was a month ago and lamenting global warming and singing the blues about what a crap season it’s going to be are now admitting they were wrong and are glass half empty types and should look into some behaviour modification meds to adjust their dull outlook on life?

Woo hoo and prefect timing my Summer Sucks Buse tee is here!!!

Oh and why can’t an ECL be this awesome in winter LOL

NBG get back in your box! Did you get out of bed the wrong side today??

No I’m all good, as chief whinger I think you just feel slightly silly right now huh? Mwhahahahahahaha, need I post quotes from the other thread to illustrate my point!  My apologies I just like it when doomsayers and pessimists are proven wrong, it’s the middle of April and it’s snowing already.  From what I understand though it woulda been even better for it to have pissed with rain then dropped below freezing to cool the ground quick smart.

No i don’t feel silly at all!

I was only expressing concern that if it didn’t cool down soon i was worried about the the winter ahead!

Today’s snow fall can mean nothing!

Feel free to quote me in the “enough already” thread, don’t bring down H0z thread!

In other news mum just called to say a couple of flakes feel in Jindy just now!

Its 3deg there.

I really don’t mind what happens, at this point I still haven’t had enough surfing, I surfed for about 7 hours last Saturday, 3.5 hours on Monday and then I had to go to Melbourne which sucked.  At this rate it will be the start of the season and I won’t have had any time to really think about it which to my mind is perfect!

ozgirl - 19 April 2013 08:51 AM

Woo hoo and prefect timing my Summer Sucks Buse tee is here!!!

yay!!! note to self, check addresses properly smile