The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to the new Boardworld Forums

lanox - 14 May 2013 10:34 AM

keeping it to my self, as those mofos couldn’t even reply to any of my questions.

Give out the details at $10000 a site. lol

Send them a link the the working videos.. When they ask how.. Return the favour and don’t answer…

then after a week.. Post the clip from Austin powers where dr.evil says 1 million dollars.. Then link them to that video.. 

then sit back and enjoy! Haha

Hahahaha LOL

Hey Lano,

Just tried to use the YOUTUBE button in post reply, and it doesnt work because the button posts the youtube as YouTube in the []. Upper case doesnt let it work

test
using button
[YouTube]a9m0zz1Isjk[/YouTube]

typing lower case

K2_TeacherBoy - 14 May 2013 09:46 PM

Hey Lano,

Just tried to use the YOUTUBE button in post reply, and it doesnt work because the button posts the youtube as YouTube in the []. Upper case doesnt let it work

fixed..

smile

Guys Images resizing has been fixed please let me know if i have caused any issues anywhere else as this was quiet dirty hack….

Following Browsers tested and looks fine.

IE 9
Firefox mac and win
Safari
Chrome
Opera

Looks good to me. smile

Should we install Netscape and give it a good test?

Fast reply still not working on nexus 7.

Fine on BB

ozgirl - 16 May 2013 10:13 AM

Fine on BB

i think Jeremy should buy me nexus7 so i can test it smile i can test Kim… i cant see what is happening..

TJswish - 16 May 2013 09:59 AM

Should we install Netscape and give it a good test?

TJ go for it Netscape use to rock my world..

lanox - 16 May 2013 10:14 AM
ozgirl - 16 May 2013 10:13 AM

Fine on BB

i think Jeremy should buy me nexus7 so i can test it smile i can test Kim… i cant see what is happening..

I think it would make more sense if Kim bought you one. Fast reply works fine on my iPhone. No issues here. raspberry