The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

GoPro wont allow poor reviews.

They only said it was better than sonyActioncam, not that it was a good camera.

test

things are heating up in this thread!!

Though to set the right impression:
GPH3 is the best ActionCam for getting 1080 high frame rates and it has a good image sensor. Though the difficulties associated with using it outweigh much of the benefits as does the price - then there’s the dodgy way the company operates!

(1080 should not be the go-to setting for these cameras)

spaz - 25 April 2013 05:00 PM

GPH3 is the best ActionCam for getting 1080 high frame rates and it has a good image sensor.

big surprise

Did spaz just say that? Sounded like something positive about the Gopro???  tongue laugh

smile

GoPro is so last year! My Daughter gave me a pair of LIZ google with built-in cam for Xmas. Big buttons, big frames. Battery is close to the body and keep warm, so 32gig card will fill before battery goes flat. Very comfortable to wear. Easy to operate with your gloves on. 10 out of 10 for a eye view prospective, Price and for durability.

Ha!
GoPro was never last year, or the year before, or before that! ~everyone knows that’s my opinion.

Do your goggles accept replacement lenses?
The big problem I see in camera goggles is that goggles need replacing more regularly than cameras need to be updated.

Then there’s the weight and them creeping down your face.

Yes, They do have a large range of replacement Lens. They come with one tinted replacement lens also. The googles have never fog up. I used them all season, day and night in all kinds of condition (-20c) with no trouble with both the google or camera. It a great produce!

Can you share some footage with us Johno?

This is not much but But it show you a few off and how the cam responds to rough treatment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KDwH3hn4dg

video is private mate