The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Wishlist for new BW

Hey guys, I was just on the “Just Commodores” forum which I am a member. One thing that I like about that forum is the ability to have a like button in each thread for each post. So if you like something someone posts you can just click like and it shows up under the post how many likes it has and who liked it. I think it would be a pretty cool feature but I have no idea how hard it would be to implement. Anyway I love the forum and can’t wait for it to heat up in snow season!

I often feel the same way ceej, but the biggest problem is it may stop people actually replying to posts. I’d rather see a shaka after a post and have people give a personal response than replicate crackbook.

At the very least we need;

People actually like things on a Forum about Commodores?????  gulp

Mizu Kuma - 21 March 2013 09:12 AM

People actually like things on a Forum about Commodores?????  gulp

HAHA yer well played! but yes they do its pretty good.

I often feel the same way ceej, but the biggest problem is it may stop people actually replying to posts. I’d rather see a after a post and have people give a personal response than replicate crackbook.

At the very least we need;

that would suck if they didnt but you would think most people would still reply. Also they have a ‘my ride’ section which you could change to a ‘my setup’ folder where people can post their gear and setup and share their experinces etc. (im full of ideas hey haha) but the forum is that good, i cruise through it all day! good work lads!

we already have a “post your quiver” thread in the equipment section. Same thing really.

Loving h0z’s idea about having your set-up included under your avatar or as a signature.

That will all be included in your new profile pages. The profile pages will be a big improvement on how they are currently.

Will definitely get a thumbs up smiley included. Will look into the thread “liking” options.