The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher - that’s is that’s all, thanks for coming

Well that’s it for the commercial season for perisher, still plenty of riding to be done up there but they made the decision to shut as per normal season. We rode there the last two days and officially were the last riders down the mountain for 2010 season, thanks to the v8 lift crew who stayEd open an extra half hour letting us hit the park an extra 4 times! All the park features are still there but I assume they will be pulling them out sometime today. We are still going to head up and see if we can hit the pipe for some superhit and handplant photos in the sun. Let’s hope 2011 proves as much fun as this season! Will post some pics up when we get back to Sydney….

Oh yeah finally hit that jump line minus the 70 ( now 60 due to melt) footer…. Stoked to end the season on a high!

At the pipe right now…. Sooooo much fun, still got plenty of speed. We drove the car up to sundeck and have got lunch and drinks… Music would top it off!

sounds awesome - enjoy!

Nice one Banger! Sounds like your stoke and effort are paying off! Enjoy mate!

Going to try a flip out of the end right about now! Some one call 9118999111890199725-3

Edit: flip was a non event but I did just nail a front 3 a few times and switch air to fakie!

Hahah glad someone got the reference mizu

looking forward to hearing from you…

Every time i see this thread i think about watching the movie “Thats it Thats all” . . if only i could do it at work . .

haha me too. I’ve only watched it once since I got home from my first proper NZ snowboarding trip in august and I nearly lost my mind with stoke.
The Snow Park and heli trip sections had been amping me for ages. They were in my mind the whole time I was there (I had the soundtrack loaded as my riding music in my ipod). Then I came home and watched it again & realised that I’d been there, done that & a dream had come true! I was jumping around and dancing and air guitaring like an 8 year old - just so ecstatic & grateful for how good my life is right now & how lucky I am. Our first trip to aus snow after we came back and I was listening to the soundtrack again and nearly tearing up! haha what a geek!

cords - 07 October 2010 01:47 AM

haha me too. I’ve only watched it once since I got home from my first proper NZ snowboarding trip in august and I nearly lost my mind with stoke.
The Snow Park and heli trip sections had been amping me for ages. They were in my mind the whole time I was there (I had the soundtrack loaded as my riding music in my ipod). Then I came home and watched it again & realised that I’d been there, done that & a dream had come true! I was jumping around and dancing and air guitaring like an 8 year old - just so ecstatic & grateful for how good my life is right now & how lucky I am. Our first trip to aus snow after we came back and I was listening to the soundtrack again and nearly tearing up! haha what a geek!

total geek cheese but awesome none-the-less!