The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Quick flicks

One thing I have really been enjoying recently in terms of short snow flicks is the session roundup and crash vids from the Windell’s camps over on snowboard-mag.com. IMHO they portray perfectly what I enjoy most about getting out on the slopes. It doesn’t have to be about the pros have 50 cracks at a rail or stomping 1080 double corks of a 70 footer, just getting out with your mates and having a bit of fun! Anyways, I’ve just found that watching any of these short clips gets me just as stoked to go riding as any full length vid does, so if you’ve got any others, post them up!

http://snowboard-mag.com/category/tags/windells

These blokes also look like they know how to have a good time tooling around with their mates -

Yeah I’ve watched a lot of the Windells, Camp of Champions, and High Cascade Snowboard Camp videos this season. Heaps of good riders and awesome footage, but it’s great to see younger riders progressing and just having fun out there. The crash videos are always fun too. raspberry

I’ll watch Smells like fun now…