The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Question for members who were sent stickers…

Hey guys,

Did anyone receive their stickers in a regular sized envelope with a 55 cent stamp on it?

I just realised they put up the price of a regular letter to 60 cents last month.

I’m hoping all the hundreds of stickers I sent out actually made it to their destination?

Let me know please. Thank you. smile

i got my mate, and my buddy got his also.

We have received plenty of mail from you mate. THANKS grin

Funny thing, Mini Shred had to go to school with a addressed and stamped envelope yesterday and told us that it was a 60 cent stamp.
We thought her teacher had messed it up…................... WHOOPS red face

They must have a grace period, because we have sent heaps of letters out and never had them returned.

Thats gotta suck if they didn’t send them

Just talking to the boss at our local PO. He said the advertising of the increase was very lacking and there is a grace period of a couple of months before they start returning mail.

Tambazz - 28 July 2010 10:48 PM

Just talking to the boss at our local PO. He said the advertising of the increase was very lacking and there is a grace period of a couple of months before they start returning mail.

Its cheaper for them to loose that 5c profit per letter than to spend tens of thousands of dollars on advertising.

Within months, anyone who sends mail will run out of stamps and will have to buy new ones.

(I remember the good old 40c stamp when I was a kid.)

There were so many stickers to send out, I didn’t bother with a return address. ohh 

I just spoke to Australia Post. Because the stamps were ‘pre-paid’, I’m still allowed to use them without needing an extra 5 cent stamp. They said all the letters will be delivered, and there is a grace period. Thank you to everyone who replied. It’s good to know they all got through. smile