The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MANTON SKATE SALE

Ha ha yeah true. I remember once when I was younger and just constantly skating I had worn a thumb hole into the grip of my deck. Funny thing seeing that at the nose of your deck.

So manton products are just as good as thunder and theeves? I’ve been riding those two since i’ve started skating, and they’re pretty damn good haha smile

Well they are made in the same factory as what Theeve are done in. Manton has done the research to produce such a good product. Reports back have been positive.

Hey CJ! All i can say is my passion is designing trucks! Any truck that is using titanium either Axle, Kingpin, or even hangar is a better quality product. Titanium is the future of truck manufacturing.

That is good hear Butcher. I have always wanted to design and manufacture my own trucks but have never followed through on it. Titanium has been a long time time coming I think, the truck hadn’t been revolutionised for a long time so it was good to see some break through.