The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Paddington Reservoir

Hey y’all.

I checked out this dope spot in Paddington the other day, its across from Arthur’s Pizza at the plaza thingy. If you go to the bottom and jump the fence down to the lower level there’s a perfect raw spot, super skateable. Probably best to skate it only if your confident with sketchy transitions and/or getting your skin torn up by bricks.

Wanted to know if anyone has skated it, it seems like a bit of a bust, and I’m trying to find the right time of day to film there.

Let me know.

Peace,
Hype

It is one of those spots that is hard to tell if its bust or not. You may go one day and get a session in and then another day get booted straight away. The difficult one is the residential building at the back of it, you can get some residents that hate skaters and will call the cops straight away.
On a more positive note it looks like a kick ass spot and I am keen to skate there.

Yeah thats the spot, I might skate it Wednesday night, if so i’ll let y’all know.

I’ve skated that spot once, but a few years ago now, before it had all been rebuilt… should’ve skated it more to be honest! But yep, pretty gnarly for sure! I really wanna go back and have another go some time… let us know how you go with the boot factor smile
enjoy

Yeah man been wanting to skate there… Dude the gap out the front over the garden looks so doozy… Wanna get a couple of the [boys out there

oi roey??
is that the one near the chauvel cinema thing?? the one with the phhhhaht garden gap?

the only bad thing about it is the ground isn’t that good, and ye it is pretty bricky