The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The ‘Gong surf check.

According to the www there should have been some decent waves the last few days.

Any one in the know?

Tomorrow’s low tide is looking good 9am-3pm (under the 1m mark). Should I mow the lawn or go surfing before having a tooth pulled?

its been pretty poo the last few days. too small.

Nah, I mowed.
Timed it well too - had a cooling rain and cool breeze leading it. I even felt a little cool, then the sun came out. I swear I could see the grass growing as I rounded each lap. I finished with enough time to have lunch, clean my teeth and get to the dentist.

To do edges and the mow entire landscaped area takes 3 hours. It took me 3:45 because I ‘found’ a spring from the trampoline - it wrapped itself so tight on the blades I had to angle grind it off!

I think I’ll christen my princess’s birthday present tomoz (8’ pink soft board)

grrrrrr its taking along time to get to 100 posts and get my free tshirt!

you’ve gotta be kidding, jethro - don’t be so impatient. It takes most people a few weeks at least, if not a couple of months…you’ll still get the t-shirt but remember - quality, not quantity!

Yeah Jethro, I saw this guy get so many posts up that way once, that the Owner deleted every single post that he had made!!!!!!  gulp

That’s why I was more careful with the content of my posts from that moment on!!!!!

I can’t remember exactly either, but I’m sure thet he ripped my 100 post Boardworld T-Shirt straight off my back too!!!!!  cool hmm