The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

skate shoes

Here are some of the Fallen cup soles. These are to skate in and they are super easy to break in.

Te Green/Black ones are sexy as!!!!! What’s the $$$ figure CJ????

Do you guys sell that colour way/model????

Those Black Gum ones would be cool if they werent black gum, black gum is for old guys

what are they

Hey!!!!! I’m an Old Guy!!!!! Gum soles look shit!!!!! Always have Always will!!!!!!

Wow black gum is for old guys. Didn’t know that I am old.

Black gum is the Pawn and are super good.

The black lime ones are the Rivals and retail at 139 I think it was. Unfortunately not many available I think black box on have 10-12. Still so good though.

Black gum for old men, don’t make me hit you with my zimmer frame.

Sorry for raggin on the shoes, Gramps!!!!!

Plus you can get away with wearin anythin CJ!!!!!  wink

Running Fallens right now and have a second pair for my next set. My current ones, the ‘Clipper’ are really comfy and didn’t take much breaking in before getting flip tricks back, while the ‘Thomas’’ were a bit stiff at the beginning, but lasted about 3-4 months of skating EVERY day.

yeah i just meant that the only guys i know that like black gum are the old dudes like you know 25 to 30

Fallen have an amazing cup sole on the billy marks fallens.
Possibly one of the best, longest lasting shoes I’ve ever skated.
I’m about to start shredding my second pair of them smile
Here is a clip I filmed in my first pair.

Oh and my latest pair of billy marks pawns (like the black and gum^^) are black with white sole.

haha sorry about the size of the image, that’s the first pic ive posted on these forums. Anyway, I love these shoes and the black on white colourway is the best!

Fixed the image size for you. If you upload at 800 pixels wide you will be fine. smile