The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest VOTING

Poll: Best sticker location...
Total Votes: 61
spaz - snocam television Thredbo Village, nose and tail of snowboard, laptop, Thredbo ticket window
golfpunklegend - back of car bumper bar, train, public toilet, grocery store
DJS. - Melbourne Snowboard Centre, sliding doors at Hotham Central
bangabain - construction site signs, public toilet
strawberrygeorge - side of bench, NZ
L.B. - friend covered in stickers
nyteskye - train time screen, Olympic Park
Kyneee - Fernside Skatepark Redfern, Broadway Shopping Centre carpark
K2_SnatchCrewSader - Lonely concrete room, Hotham
Just Giver - shower overlooking the Nile River, Uganda
atay - Jindabyne sign, back of chairlift, resort boundary sign
tmntnancy - medical sign, no standing sign

This is the voting for the Sticker Contest we have been running for a few months now. The prize includes a Big Undie hoodie, t-shirt, hat, and limited edition shoes (one of each item, styles and sizes of your choice! http://www.bigundie.com), and a set Skullcandy Ti headphones. Prize images can be viewed here.

We have chosen the 12 best member efforts for voting. Apologies to anyone who missed out, thank you for entering. The vote will run until 11:59pm on Sunday, 13th September.

Please consider the following when voting:

- Creativity
- Visabilty
- Longevity
- Number of potential viewers

You can view all the sticker images here.

May the best sticker win… good luck!  cheese

For me this was a big toss up between Just Giver’s ‘Over the Nile’ vs Spaz’s Thredbo ticket window.

I think Spaz gets the visibility and marketing quality with his various locations… but Just Giver has it on almost every other point, of something that noone can really touch… I mean Africa and in a shower overlooking the Nile… seriously!

Great work from all of you, lets not stop posting pics of our stickers.

Dont forget spaz’s snowboard. The fact that it is on the nose and tail of his snowboard means that everyone down at the lift queues will see them, they appear in his daily snow videos which im sure has many viewers too wink

My favourite sticker spaz put up has to be the one on the snocam television in Thredbo Village. So many people would have seen that sticker this season.

I really like bangabain’s ‘report to this site…’ sticker also. Very funny.

Just Giver has the most interesting location for sure. strawberrygeorge has the best photo, very artistic.

DJS. has two excellent entries, great locations.

My videos get up to 1000 views a day, which is the top 30 videos in Australia, the only YouTube snow related vids in Oz that get more are Perisher who get around 4 times that. Plus the breaky and lunch crowd at Avalanche cafe, then when the lifts close weary sliders find any excuse to rest and stare at my boardworld sticker (sure it’s under the tv but I’m pos. they’re watching the sticker) wink

strawberrygeorge has it in an amazingly beautiful position. As slider mentioned before though, the marketing quality of spaz’s efforts are ace.

Hey spaz, I diddnt know your videos got that much attention, that is really awesome.

They’re shitloads better than the sugarcaked “snow-report” vids by resorts.
I remember one day buller made a video snow report when a crapload of snow was washed away but they then had like 2 cms of freshies and the reporter was grinning off her face and acting as happy as an elf whilst telling everyone of the fresh snow fallen across the resort….

Well… that figure is during and the day after snow. They average is more around 350 a day. The most I’ve had is 1700 in one day.

Congratulations spaz, and thanks for making such an effort with your stickers. Well done to strawberrygeorge also. Thank you to everyone who entered this contest.

spaz, if you PM me your postal address I will send out your prize ASAP. Also go to http://www.bigundie.com and pick out a hoodie, tshirt, hat, and shoes.

strawberrygeorge, PM your postal address also and I will send you out a runners-up prize. smile

two very worthy recipients of this contest.
Good job, and keep up the promotion!

congrats spaz! you definitely deserved that one :]

rider26 - 14 September 2009 06:34 PM

Congratulations spaz, and thanks for making such an effort with your stickers. Well done to strawberrygeorge also. Thank you to everyone who entered this contest.

spaz, if you PM me your postal address I will send out your prize ASAP. Also go to http://www.bigundie.com and pick out a hoodie, tshirt, hat, and shoes.

strawberrygeorge, PM your postal address also and I will send you out a runners-up prize. smile

hey jeremy,
my PM isn;t working
so ill just tell you on here
just so you know im a girl
and im size 8

thanks again your really nice
smile:D
xxxx