The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MORE THAN $20,000 UP FOR GRABS THIS SEASON!

WIN MORE THAN $20,000 IN PRIZES THIS SEASON ON BOARDWORLD!

We are giving away more than $20,000 in prizes during the 2011 Australian snow season. Everything will be given away through the Boardworld Forums and there is only one way to win - join Australia’s leading snowboarding community and get involved! If you haven’t already registered, click here.

Keep checking this thread as we update with further details. Also keep your eye on Boardworld Contests as we will be announcing new contests and promotions throughout the season.

So what’s on offer?

Snowboards, bindings, boots, outerwear, goggles, helmets, gloves, backpacks, luggage, clothing, DVDs, beanies, and more.
Everything you could possibly need!

Our sponsors for 2011…

CONTESTS & PROMOTIONS FOR 2011…

100 POSTS FOR A FREE T-SHIRT: This promotion is simple. Post 100 times on the Boardworld Forums and you receive a free Boardworld t-shirt and sticker pack for being a valued member of our community. Click here for details.

PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST: The Photography Contest is back and bigger than ever! More than $5,000 in prizes and new categories (including Most Improved) for more chances to win. Click here for details.

SHORT FILM CONTEST: $2500 in prizes up for grabs! This year we are also awarding a runners-up prize. Click here for details.

MONTHLY MEMBER PRIZES: Five prize packs to be won every month in the following categories: Most Entertaining Member, Best Topic Starter, Most Helpful Member, Best Promotion of Boardworld, and Member of the month. Click here for details.

BEST TRIP REPORT: For this contest you need to post a trip report in one of the resort threads in Mountains and Travel. They are all stickied to the top of the page. Click here for details.

BEST PROMOTION OF BOARDWORLD: In addition to the monthly member prizes, we will be giving a prize pack to the member who promotes Boardworld in the biggest/best way during the season. Click here for details.

MOST IMPROVED PHOTOGRAPHER: Part of the Photography Contest but being hosted in a different thread. Click here for details.

GRAPHIC DESIGN CONTEST: Design a snowboard and win a Chemical Storm Octorocker. Click here for details.

FLYING SQUIRREL CONTEST: Best Flying Squirrel grab captured on camera this season wins. Click here for details.

STICKER CONTEST: Coming soon.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions or suggestions: promo(at)boardworld.com.au

LIKE!

eshaaayyyss braaah =D

Just moving this to Boardworld Social for a while.

Wooo! Does that mean I’m eligible for a t shirt?

Absolutely. Just sent you a PM. smile

^^ Haha LOL  Awesome comps!! shaka

makes me think of mizu’s sticker on the bus, haha that was soo good! still makes me laugh

^^haha i totaly forgot that! Legendary!! shaka

didnt someone put one on the PMs door? that cant be beaten

Mizu wont because the sticker got in the paper… Can’t really beat a paper shot.

I can smell the Sweetness of Competition!!!!!  cool grin

They would’ve been wiped in “The Incident”!!!!! So here they are again!!!!

In the Monaro Post!!!!! Even went online!!!!! They have readers in Egypt, accordin to their website!!!!! Good chance it would be Bullshit though!!!!! 

yeah was the one on the pm’s door real??  coz that is kinda crazy

no, i think that was either a ‘story’ or photo shoped. Cant remember seeing one

That was snowcrazy!!!!! She doesn’t hang around here anymore!!!!!  wink