The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Most helpful Boardworld member voting

Poll: Most helpful Boardworld member
Total Votes: 27
snowslider
will_melbourne
EvanL
Shredlife
bangabain
Dave99

Hey guys, time to vote. Winner gets the prize pack. Voting ends this time next week.

56 views but only 12 votes?
Get clicking people smile

EvanL - 03 August 2009 04:37 AM

56 views but only 12 votes?
Get clicking people smile

People may be checking to see how the poll is going ie. if you spam refresh it will make the topic have really high views.

3 more days of voting left. Get your vote in before it’s too late.

weak.. only vote i got is for myself. here, lemme help y’all vote for me… go up to the top, click shredlife, earn me free steez… commmmon. haha

Hey guys, the vote is over. Congratulations snowslider. PM me your address and the prizes will be sent.

rider26 - 09 August 2009 11:41 AM

Hey guys, the vote is over. Congratulations snowslider. PM me your address and the prizes will be sent.

Congratulations snowslider. Enjoy the headphones and goggles!

Damn slider won easy.
I came close raspberry
Them skullcandy lowriders have got some power to them. Just be careful cos i broke my swivel cups after a few days getting it…

Very pleased that I won, thank you everyone very much. It is a pleasure to share snowboarding with each of you. I’d hope to meet some of you in the future, and to ride with Jeremy again as well.
Thank you for voting for me, it meant that you appreciate what I have shared. I honestly learn a great deal from all of you who participate in those conversations also.

Jeremy you all ready have my address from the mailing of the stickers, do you need it again?

Congrats snowslider. Looks like you ran away with it smile
Enjoy the prizes!

a worthy winner!
hope I dont sound like I’m sucking up too hard wink