The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

Kooooooooooo WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

i think i Wee’d abit much..

Koooooooo weeeeeeeee

Azz, where the hell are you mate…..... Hottest day eva

Finally arrived in Miami this morning. Sooooo tired. Checked in, had a feed, had a nap… feeling better. We went out for dinner then off to American Airlines Arena to watch my beloved Miami Heat win their 9th straight game. It was so good to be there and watch a Heat game live. The crowd was nuts! I’ve been to a few NBA games before this but nothing compared to this game. We’re back at the hotel now and the interset us super slow, so no photos yet. I’ll try post some in the next few days.

spaz - 13 December 2010 09:52 PM

Where’s Azz?

Yo, I’m here, spent the last week preping for my big day in front of the man. Came out OK, spaz shall know what I mean.  rolleyes

Count down on now for finishing a stupid amount of work before Xmas.  big surprise

oh, spaz, in a few weeks I’ll send you some quiet reading for your enjoyment wink

I hope it’s all settled now and you can buy some Chrissy presents.

Look forward to the read. I better get that software in the post for you, that’s if it hasn’t melted while spending all this time in my car.

(sorry if the pics are too big, just took em off facebook)
got back from Åre yesterday, insaaane trip!

Maddest pic’s jane, that snow view is awsome…...

Hump day everyone and that mean only three days of work left for the year so happy!!!!

Morning, nine days of work left, then its HOLIDAY TIME for me !!!!!!!!

Morning, one day of pain left, then I can get off the pain killers and get my digestive system working again. Bring on the dentist!

Warren Chapstick - 14 December 2010 07:43 PM

Maddest pic’s jane, that snow view is awsome…...

Hump day everyone and that mean only three days of work left for the year so happy!!!!

soooo sweet! want to go back up there immediately!
been drinking way too much beer and Fernet now though, haha my wallet is bleeding and christmas is coming up, fml?

Yer I would to jane looks so good, and it looks like you were smashed in the other picture hahahaha bustin moves lol

hahahaha that was my friend who I was visiting, haha such a fucked up night
we were a gang of about 15 people, soo stoked to party, but when we get down to the club we realise that the average age of the other people there was like… 40 and older
haha so what do you do? 2 tequila shots and dance like there’s no tomorrow :D

Good Mid Morning!
couple of days left of work cheese cant wait till its over. Then on holidays until Feb 8 2011!

Spaz sounds like you are going through hell with that bloody tooth!

Welcome back Azz!

dont you just love those nights Jane! sounds like a fun one cool smile

Mmmm Tequila.

In Australia 40 is the new 25.
The only difference is the hair line and size of the bank account. Over here if you look 40 your probably 60. (well, the guys anyway- though I know a few 40yo chicks that still look 30)