The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

Yeah I love wakeboarding. I’ll get on a wakeboard at any given opportunity. We’ve wakeboarded a few times behind my jetski, but it’s obviously not ideal due to lack of wake. Most my other experiences have been cable wakeboarding, mostly in Australia. They also have a sick setup in Singapore; I went there a few times when I was there. Can’t wait to get on it again…

Morning, been busy busy last few days, hardly time to scratch oneself.

Missing the snow, so we are thinking about heading up the coast a wee bit for a sandboard.

Yo!

I’ve been at the Semore Center for rehearsal of the dance concert I’m videoing today. Left home at 6am and it’s so slow. It was meant to start at 9am but didn’t until 11am. Breaking for lunch now (when rehearsal was meant to finish- but it’s only half way through!) Concert starts at 4:30, finish at 6:30 (probably not until 7)

I didn’t finish fixing my car so had to go with one of the teachers (family friend) and who knows when we will actually leave.

Worst of all in the last 3 days I’ve been developing a tooth ache and it keeps getting worse and worse, the pain killers I’m taking are barely doing a thing. Just had a coffee and it killed me.

Can’t wait for this day to finish.

Still trying to get over the worlds biggest hang over….
Mizu had a little to much to drink and went down like a bag hahahahaha so good

Big night of travel for us. We leave Vancouver at 7:55pm, go through Seattle and Dallas, then finally get to Miami at 9:25am. Not too bad when you compare flying Sydney to Vancouver or worse. Miami Heat game tomorrow night!  cool smirk

Didn’t get home until 9pm last night. Had a glass of Cognac and it seemed to settle my tooth ache enough to eat an awesome cut of beef cooked blood red in the middle.

Didn’t sleep well because of the tooth, I thought I took some Panadine Forte through the night but found out this morning it was an antihistamine!

Found the P.forte this morn but still the pain is there. It has settled a bit - enough to not be crippling. I’m waiting on a call back from the dentist to see when they can fit me in.

I might take a second P.forte and have a swig of Cognac for breakfast!

So far this morning I’ve taken 4X P.forte - I think I’ve decided they aren’t doing anything, couldn’t find any Neurofen except for the children’s one so I took double the amount a 12yo would - my tooth is still killing. Dentist can’t see me until tomorrow arvo - but I started ringing around and the first one I called had a cancellation in one hour.

If they can’t do any thing I have a hammer and chisel in the toolbox and a mostly full bottle of Cognac. = OLD SCHOOL home dentistry.

The best day eva, got work all done by 12 and got to go home yewwwwwwwwww

Heavy infection in my jaw at the base of a 6yo root canal operation.

Getting it pulled on Thursday. The tooth next to it has a crack that’s getting bacteria under a filling. (And I have regular check ups)

The kids Neurofen coupled with p.forte and Cognac has worked a treat but I’m struggling to get off my bed.

rider26 - 12 December 2010 06:47 PM

Big night of travel for us. We leave Vancouver at 7:55pm, go through Seattle and Dallas, then finally get to Miami at 9:25am. Not too bad when you compare flying Sydney to Vancouver or worse. Miami Heat game tomorrow night!  cool smirk

Good luck on your O/N bus ride. At least it’s not in Asia! We did 5 night buses while we were there. Worst sleep ever!!!

Blaaaah. Sitting in transit at Seattle Airport. Just found out our flight is delayed, so we might miss our last connecting flight, meaning more delays. And I’m already tired!  mad

Todaay was quite productive, managed to cleaned the NY apartment downer and now currently packing for a flight to vegas in 2 days. The TSA is going to love me… 2 ipads, 2 macbooks, 6 iphones, 4 ipod touches, a 7D and the 5D MKII - the joys of travelling when working on 3 simultaneous projects -.-

Jeremy, that sux dude.

Mizu, no thankfully they were not back to back. One was 25 hours though, meant to be 15. During the trip we got stuck in the middle of nowhere due to avalanches, also stuck because of hectic street markets, and the toilets we stopped at were the most putrid things ever!!!! And everyone was spitting in buckets and smoking on the bus all night!! Then there was a crappy bus that took 19 hours and was meant to take 4…

Bus is the worst way to travel long distance (or time). I did 20hrs Syd-Gold Coast once, that was enough to learn; never again!

Started on antibiotics last night and voltaren so no need to keep swilling the cognac all day. I might even get some work done today.

Rider, keep your eye on the prize - Miami Heat.

Where’s Azz?

Hey peeps!

yeh busses drive me insane too! plans i can deal with. Trains i hate too.

Azz has vanished! Yeh he was in Melbourne last week, but im not sure if he is still here confused .......maybe if we all “Koowee!” at the same time he will respond??

ready?
1…...