The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Line Up - Daily Chat :)

Here it is…

cool grin

Last day of “offical” work today! Christmas drinks and lunch are just done. Just a bummer i have to come in next week and make up for next year when im in Japan.
Whats on for the weekend everyone?

Last day of shredding tomorrow for a few weeks. We leave Whistler for Vancouver on Saturday (currently trying to find a ride), then fly out for Miami on Sunday. Sunny days ahead…  cool smile

Sounds good Jeremy!Going to go for a surf while your there?

We’re only in Miami for a few days, and have quite a few plans, including two Miami Heat games. We are spending most of our time in the Bahamas, and I don’t believe there is any surf there. That said, Michelle’s family asked us to buy a wakeboard in Miami to take to the Bahamas. We have access to boats and jetskis, so I’m sure there will be no shortage of fun! Sailing, fishing, wakeboarding, drinking… can’t wait!  cool grin

Sounds like you are going to have heaps of fun Jeremy!! And the great thing is, going back home after your holiday won’t be such a drag, like it usually is wink

Damn, back to snowboarding every day…  LOL

Today I finally motivated myself get under the car and take a look at the oil leak. I found it; the deep sump has taken on too many speed bumps and has a good crack along it. I filled the crack with a gasket sealer and hope that slows it down. While there I found a few other problems; Like the rear disc brake was coming loose and the air inlet for cooling had come unattached so hot air was being taken in to cool the motor.

So I battled away and got very greasy today, just got out the shower, laid down and received a phone call from a friend who has broken down around the corner. Off to pretend I’m NRMA and no doubt get all gruby again.

Back from being a roadside mechanic. Nothing was wrong with her car, I think she was just being a girl and didn’t try to start it after it stopped by itself. Who knows maybe she accidentally turned the ignition off while driving, panicked and called a taxi to get to work.

Morning

Hehe, I have a pool now and we had one before moving to Thredbo last year. I did all the maintenance on it, balanced ph and removed algae. Somehow I managed this even though I’m coloured blind.

I have to do more on my car today, front wheel bearing.

Looks like a cracker of a day!

Good morning to all the boardworld guys and lasses
Best day of the year today, santa pub crawl at north gong pub and than so on. Should be good me and the fatima are headin in to rise as much money as we can…..... Beers as well lol
I think there is goin to be like 3000people there today so look out wollongong santa time…. Yewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hahaha thats mad

yes if any1 would like 2 sponsor me and warren it would b greatly appreciated!!

We’re back in Vancouver now. Two nights here before flying out on Sunday.

Had my last shred this morning. Waited in line and went up Peak Chair early; it’s been closed for two days during heavy snowfalls and high winds. So yeah, the snow was epic. At least 30-40cm of powder up there, deeper in areas. Bombed a run down Shale Slope, the went back up to hit Doom and Gloom (hit a bunch of avalanche debris on this run).

Beer sponsorship! that would be coool!

Jeremy, have you wakeboarded before? its super fun. I’ll hopefully be trying to get some more in this summer. just found out there is a cable park starting to develop just down the road from me, so will have to hit that up smile

Chilled out saturday for me. Went to the fight store with my bro to get him some new training pads and some personalized muay thai fight shorts. Im gonna start fighting in the new year. Cant wait!
Also bought ourselves some new snowboard bags for when we head to Japan. They are rad cool smile i got an Electric one, and my bro Nitro.

I want to get into wakeboarding. I tried it for the first and so far only time earlier in the year, at Cables in Penrith. Heaps of fun. But I only had a cheap hire board and couldn’t try any of the features.