The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Photo printer

Which photo printer do you use?

I completely agree with the opinion above! I had a bad experience with a 3D printer ... I had a choice. I had to choose between a regular multifunctional printer and a 3D printer. At that moment for me a 3D printer was something fantastic and I chose it, but it provided me with problems in the future. He required a lot of time and expense to create any objects and he absolutely could not help me with printing on plain paper. In the end, I hardly persuaded the parents to sell this printer and buy some reliable model at an affordable price from mrdepot. So don’t repeat my mistakes.

I always prefer to use the HP printer because those are the best in this. Well, I have been searching for some help for getting ideas about the industrial x ray machine which I need to use for my industrial work. I hope it will get me to help with this.

The Basics:
A printer exclusively designed and used for printing photos.
A Little More Detail:
A photo printer is a printer which has been designed primarily with photo printing in mind. This could be a compact ‘Dye Sub’ printer, such as Canon’s SELPHY range, a larger inkjet printer, such as Canon’s PIXMA and imagePROGRAF range or a printer which utilises ZINK (Zero Ink) technology, such as the Canon Mini Photo Printer.

Regards,
Bruce

My printer’s already broken.

I use Canon Printer