The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Photo feedback and Critique

Yeah I know, I found a couple of tutorials on Youtube and even managed to learn some tricks. Maybe you can recommend something?

Phlearn is a nice site, I took a couple of lessons there. It’s one of the first links on Google.

Thank you!!  If I might be so bold, maybe you can also recommend some youtube channels?

I like to post my photos to a groups, where other photographers give me feedback on what they like, what they don’t like and what should I make better next time.

I am using Facebook photo groups, r/Photocritique and few others. However, I am still searching for the ideal place for this purpose. Every service I tried has its benefits, but also lots of disadvantages.

Regards,
https://mcdvoicesurvey.onl/

I can tell you about my experience. I wanted to download pictures from my graduation from Facebook. Everything went well, apparently. But when I opened the images I have downloaded, I was unpleasantly surprised. The quality of the photos has decreased significantly. I decided to look through different forums and find a solution to my problem. One man advised me to visit this site and to improve the quality of my photos there. The results were truly unbelievable! Firstly, I even thought the quality was better than on Facebook… But when my euphoria has passed, I realized it was the same.