The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

I’m also leaving… come have a drink tomorrow (Bondi)

h0z - 22 September 2014 01:59 AM

I was at a hens all weekend.. So could t have made it.  plus we had a fireman stripper… And you can’t beat that!! LOL  Hope you guys have an awesome time..  And a safe flight!

I don’t know, Jez was pretty drunk… we could have found him a street lamp fire poll to start stripping on raspberry

Had a good night out, cheers to all of Jeremy’s friends who put up with me not knowing anyone else :O

Another reason I should live in Bondi!

Eh, useless public transport, tons of tourists, tourism industry prices, no parking and probably high average rent prices for below average apartments… Take your good with your bad.

TJswish - 22 September 2014 10:14 AM
h0z - 22 September 2014 01:59 AM

I was at a hens all weekend.. So could t have made it.  plus we had a fireman stripper… And you can’t beat that!! LOL  Hope you guys have an awesome time..  And a safe flight!

I don’t know, Jez was pretty drunk… we could have found him a street lamp fire poll to start stripping on raspberry

Had a good night out, cheers to all of Jeremy’s friends who put up with me not knowing anyone else :O

You sound like Michelle! LOL

We had a fun night, got home at 5am haha. Thanks for coming to see us, TJ! shaka

I used to live in Bondi. I still consider it as my home, but I moved out from there a while ago. The area is nice, but you are right about the prices. Everything is exactly like you said. The high tourist prices on everything, and this place is still very crowded. The rent was also enormous. You pay a lot for a shitty and tiny apartment, or rent a better apartment and add a couple of flatmates to share the rent. I lived in States for a while, and it was like a breath of fresh air for me. It seems like much more space. Especially I liked one strip bar I found on https://www.hotraleighstrippers.com We went there quite often with friends.