The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Spring Camp at Cardrona NZ - Giant “Landing Bag”

Hey, I’m David I make snowboard videos! If you haven’t seen or heard about the “Landing Bag” before its basically one giant airbag which mimics the landing of a jump meaning you can actually practice real airtime from take off to landing and of course actually landing the trick and riding away! This is the next step in the snowboard progression in my opinion as it allows people to learn the craziest of tricks with basically no risk, then taking it to snow is pretty much the same thing!

airbag which mimics the landing of a jump meaning you can actually practice real airtime from take off to landing and of course actually landing the trick and riding away! This is the next step in the snowboard progression in my opinion as it allows people to learn the craziest of tricks with basically no risk, then taking it to snow is pretty much the same thing! auto clicker word unscrambler

Really amazing updates here about the ski sport and these are really tremendous. The people who might look for such fun activities information and for them such videos are really useful. Thanks for your wise bestessay review sharing here that is really amazing keep going.

Mascot always likes to design such costumes which really leave good and attractive effects on life of other people. They always buy their essay writing services sportswear from this mascot shops. Because, many of them also likes to offer them some great discounts too.