The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your videos here.

Yo check out my edit, first ever time i’ve made one so pretty keen on some feedback let us know what you think yew

Yeeeeah, @OptimusGrime! I enjoyed that. Looks like you guys had a really great season. Who’s the guy in the black jacket killing the jib line? Good style! Looking forward to having you in Whistler, mate!

rider26 - 18 July 2016 09:45 AM

Yeeeeah, @OptimusGrime! I enjoyed that. Looks like you guys had a really great season. Who’s the guy in the black jacket killing the jib line? Good style! Looking forward to having you in Whistler, mate!

Cheers man

Yeah dude it was pretty sick ay. A mate i met through a housemate, pretty sure he is doin whis too, slays rails ay haha.

Cant wait man going to be pretty sweet yew

Check my 360degree footage on my Evolve Carbon GT.

My brothers new video, the fourth wall #notthefourthphase haha.

Four years of living in whistler inspired me to make a bear commercial for my uni assignment.

Made this in byron bay though so let’s just pretend it’s a coastal temperate rainforest wink

These are my most recent edits from the 16/17 season in canada.
Majority of the footage is from Sunshine village. Let us know what you think cheers.

ENJOY this crazy edit of SNOWBOARDING with dozens of CLONES!!!!!!

How’s it going guys?

I’m new up here but I wanted to share my skateboarding channel with you guys and show my recent full-length skate video me and my friends put out a couple years ago. We’re from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia in the United States and we take trips up and down the east coast skating all the gems we can find in the streets.

Hope you guys like my channel and some of my videos, please subscribe!

Here’s the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BONADEEZ/videos

And here’s a few of my videos I’ve filmed and edited over the past couple years. I tried using the youtube code properly to embed the videos but I wasn’t having luck.

Portside Promo

Portside Full Video

“Endo” Montage

“Spark” Montage

Welcome to Boardworld, @bonadeez757!

I fixed the embeds for you. wink

Mizu Kuma - 22 December 2011 11:42 AM
Gamblor - 04 June 2010 05:23 AM

This vid was made by my friend Ian, the guy behind http://www.deeplikepow.com
I have 4 or 5 cameos in it

That was you doin some Cross Boardin @ 2:16, wasn’t it?????  LOL

That was awesome and the snow was just friggin amazing!!!!!!  shaka

Great video!  I wanna share the EVO SS with you guys and it’s a GoPro gimbal that you can mount on your chest. You can find the specs at evogimbals.com and you here are some mounting tips for you. It’s pretty stable and you’ll really love the outcome of your videos if you use this.

Here are the specs and you can check the youtube video for mounting options.

Had a great day out at Lotte Arai near Myoko Kogen, This resorts has been closed for ten years and recently was opened in December 17 after a major reconstruction, everything is brand new, crowds are minimal and powder is abundant. Check this place out before it gets popular!
Got to share the day with 2 great friends and maybe 25 other people that was at the mountain the same day! anyway let us know what you think.

@OptimusGrime, that’s so awesome! Looks like you boys had a blast. Stoked you caught up with @saltyseadog. Great edit. Would love to check it out sometime. ?

How was the Karma Gimbal?

rider26 - 14 February 2018 06:31 AM

@OptimusGrime, that’s so awesome! Looks like you boys had a blast. Stoked you caught up with @saltyseadog. Great edit. Would love to check it out sometime. ?

How was the Karma Gimbal?

Mayte it was such a good time, and im so glad we met up with az it was as if we had been mates for years already haha, had so much fun!!

Gimbal was awesome man, performed even better than i though it would and super convenient to use also! cheers