The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Stronger, The Union Team Movie

I noticed the teaser for this yesterday as I was flicking through Red Bull TV - Stronger, The Union Team Movie.  As the title suggests, it’s the first Union team movie.

Given that 4th Phase was a bit of a let-down, this one looks promising at least.  Seems there’s a mix of all styles of boarding, should be worth a look…

Premieres on RBTV Oct 31:

“Starring the best team in snowboarding, the long awaited UNION BINDING COMPANY team movie is here at last! Shot entirely with RED cameras in 4K and above, STRONGER was filmed on location from the peaks of the Alaskan alpine to the streets of Finland, and all the best spots in between. Bringing together legends, veterans and rookies, STRONGER delivers insane snowboarding from Kazu Kokubo, Gigi Rüf, Scott Stevens, Dustin Craven, Johnny O’Connor, Phil Jacques, Travis Rice, Dan Brisse, Anto Chamberland, Bryan Iguchi, Arthur Longo & Torstein Horgmo. Buckle up tight, because a crew like this has never been assembled in a major snowboarding motion picture.”

Raddest film this year besides the Nitro one, watched it 4 times already.

Yeah I agree.  All killer, no filler.  I like how they jammed so much into 45 minutes.