The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Share your travel photos here

Thank you and welcome to Boardworld, @thepestguy! shaka

Here are a couple of snaps from yesterday on Blackcomb Mountain…

Looking to Oboe and Flute bowls on Whistler Mountain (and sidecountry)

@rider26 that is breath taking… ahhhhhhhh….

A few photos I took today at Green Lake, Whistler, watching the seaplane takeoff…

A few photos from yesterday. Whistler ??

A few photos from a hike to Cheakamus Lake yesterday. It’s basically situated over the backside of Whistler Mountain.

A couple of snaps from around Lake Wakatipu, Wanaka and Lake Hawea during the August trip. Never get tired of the scenery!

Just got back from a work trip in remote NT, cant wait to get back to Canberra too hot up here, i really hate the heat.

Wow, beautiful photos, @Hughman666 and @Jake! ? ?

Candidasa

Ubud

Lovina

One more stop to go on this Bali adventure ☺

I enjoyed looking at everyone’s photos.

This little guy joined us for lunch.  He kept his distance but didn’t spook easy.
Cordillera de los Andes, Chile.

I would also very much like to share my pictures, but unfortunately I lost the flash drive on which they were. But I just remember how excited I was in those very moments. And before the trip, I was very worried because I had the option that I simply could not leave, but thanks to the online services I got russian passport, I was able to. They helped me to arrange all the documents that are necessary for departure.