The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

“Keep me logged in” has been fixed

Hey guys,

We recently had issues with some people getting logged out even when “keep me logged in” has been selected. We have investigated and this should now be fixed.

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with this.

EDIT: Please clear your browser’s cookies. You will need to do this before the fix will work. That said, please let us know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers,

BW Team.

Dunno if it was because of the update you made, but I had to log in tonight?????

@Mizu Kuma, sorry, you will have to clear your old cookies before this will work properly. Please try this and let me know if you continue to have issues and we will investigate further.

Logged me out again!!!!!

iPhone 6, Safari, latest iOS!!!!!

@Mizu Kuma, I’m guessing you cleared your cookies prior to this?

We will look into it.

Yep!!!!! @rider26

And again this mornin!!!!! @rider26

@Mizu Kuma , our devs are looking into it. Hang tight!

@Mizu Kuma, does it ever keep you logged in for multiple visits, even for a limited number of days? Or do you get logged out ever time you close your phone or browser?

We are having problems replicating this issue. I have just tested Chrome, Firefox, Safari (desktop) and Safari (iOS). All seem to be keeping me logged in after I close the browser. I’m wondering if it could be a setting on your end, maybe just specific for Safari iOS? Have you experienced this issue with any other browsers?

I’m not saying it’s not happening to you. I know how frustrating it must be. We are trying to find a solution but we need to find the cause first.

Is anyone else having this issue?

This may help, as these days I pop in only “casually.” I’ve noticed that it does keep me logged in for a bit, but after a while (we’re talking over 1.5 weeks.) I’d have to re-log back in. (chrome using win7)

Is that normal? Happy to try to test for you if you need.

Thanks @grunge. Any feedback is appreciated right now. Please feel free to help us by testing. ?

Logged me out again this mornin!!!!!

Seems like it’s worse now!!!!! Back to how it was a while ago!!!!!

Only use Safari on my phone!!!!!

Okay, so since my last post on this topic, I’ve been trying to refrain from logging in and out/going on th eboard to max the time as much as possible…. and today I went on the board and I had to log back in.

Post was on April 22nd and it’s 5th May now so it took…. 13 days….. . if that helps. @rider26

And I’ve been fine!!!!!

Maybe Grunge has taken over my disease????? ?

There’s always one… teacherboy

Thanks @grunge. It could be the cookie duration. I’m guessing it doesn’t last 13 days but we can look into/change this. Or maybe you cleared your browser’s cookies during that time?